Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,093
  • Views Views: Views 4,369,249
Four out of the six Karan Johar-directed movies are with Colors Cineplex except My Name Is Khan (which is the Sooryavansham of Star Gold Select) and SOTY 1 (which is with Sony). Don't know what Viacom18 is doing with KKHH, K3G and KANK. Maybe these three should go back to Star.
I think soty 1 expired last year from Sony
Because it had a limited satelite appeal, which I think ended last year and being a dharma productions movie it has been gone to Viacom and is not getting aired
Even YJHD which is regularly shown nowadays on max HD and wah will get expired after this year and go to Viacom where I don't know now that it will get aired or not

Neglected films - SOTY, Rowdy Rathore, Rangeela, Ghulam, Murder, Saathiya, Love Aaj Kal, Ladies Vs Ricky Bahil, Fryday, Mitron.... I can list hundreds more

Neglected films - SOTY, Rowdy Rathore, Rangeela, Ghulam, Murder, Saathiya, Love Aaj Kal, Ladies Vs Ricky Bahil, Fryday, Mitron.... I can list hundreds more
Rowdy Rathore, soty regularly shown till last year sony don't have their rights now now the network which are having its rights are not showing them
Those got expired
Now star is not showing rowdy Rathore
Till soty and rowdy rathore were with sony, it used to be shown regularly on prime slots but they don't have rights of rowdy rathore and soty 1

Last edited:
Rang De Basanti, Dil Hai Ki Maanta Nahi also there, ....Dangal, Ghajini Fanaa and Dhoom 3 might come soon
Bro rang de basanti and dil hai ke manta nahin joined now because of utv and dangal dosen't have permission for star its shared btw zee and utv that started before Disney star merger and fyi yrf old library won't move star I think but lets see in future don't expect for now..

Bro rang de basanti and dil hai ke manta nahin joined now because of utv and dangal dosen't have permission for star its shared btw zee and utv that started before Disney star merger and fyi yrf old library won't move star I think but lets see in future don't expect for now..

Already know these things and made comments based on current scenario what future possibilities are. All Old utv and some yrf have high chance of moving to star.

Srk- kabhi khushi kabhi gham
,kuch kuch hota hai, kal ho na ho, om shant om, ra.one, kaal, yes boss, duplicate, don main hoon na karan arjun koyla I saw 2 times in star plus

Amir khan- mann, ghulam, raja hindustani, dil chahta hai, dil

This movies was with star now moved to various networks.

Back
Top Bottom