Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Akshay Kumar's upcoming movies Fox Star and Zee studios production houses involvement
Housefull 4 - Sajid Naidawala production and fox Star studios
Good News - Zee Studios
Laxmmi Bomb - Fox Star
Sooryavanshi - expecting with Zee studio or Viacom 18
Sooryavanshi is a Police-Verse movie so naturally either Star Or Zee will get the satellite rights

Finally confirmation has arrived. Good news that Zee has officially got "GOOD NEWS"
So finally Dharma production and fox Star studios co Production, distribution deal ened

Last edited:
So finally Dharma production and fox Star studios co Production, distribution deal ened
Not really Karan Johar and Fox deal won't end Dhadak and simmba were karan johar movies as well

Sony upcoming satellite rights
Section 375
Marjaavan
Pagalpanti
Satellite Shankar
Pati Patni Aur Woh Remake [BR and TSeries]
Malang
KGF Chapter 2
Untitled Anurag Basu's next

Karan johar was actually planning to sell Drive as a digital only to Netflix or Amazon Prime video to cover for the losses made by Kalank and SOTY 2 but now he has changed his mind
I think Karan Johar made more profit from fox Star
But fox Star studios losses more money from Karan Johar

I think Karan Johar made more profit from fox Star
But fox Star studios losses more money from Karan Johar
Disney knows to collaborate with the right people at the right time now at Global level Universal, Paramount ,Sony and WB are it's opponents.Paramount is quite successful, with Viacom 18.Wb has failed in India. While Sony doesn't make much movies in India. Only Universal is remaining to enter in India with its production. I hope Universal Pictures enter India so that studios should have a healthy competition.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock