Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Bhoot Returns moves to zee. Ghayal, Indian, Road, Jamai Raja, Chamku etc moving to fta chs maybe bcoz of agreement with Shemaroo. Certain films r acquired on shared basis from content aggregators.

Indian satellite rights was with zee for many years from release date but later moved to other networks.
Now soon again on zee
p2LWIAK.jpg

Hum dil de chuke sanam sabse pehle max pe tha sahara pe nhi ye diwali pe telecast hua tha max pe

I remember Zee had satellite rights of Hum dil de chuke sanam from begining for many years, was watching it on zee cinema in the year 2000...

Some puja entertainment films like RHTDM, Mujhe kuch kehna hain were earlier with zee later moved to star network, no 1 series was already with star except Beti no 1.

So now the composition is straight
Indian , Ghayal and Chamku all these have been moved to FTA and Zee. I think Zee will air these once - twice in a while and FTA will have major share. Barsaat and Betaab are still on Sony I think being the debut movies Sony won't give them or May be share them. They are already sharing Thanedaar, Samundar with Zee.
So may be Indian or Ghayal or others will be shared.

Some puja entertainment films like RHTDM, Mujhe kuch kehna hain were earlier with zee later moved to star network, no 1 series was already with star except Beti no 1.
I don't remember RHTDM on Zee though. No 1 series is fresh in my mind

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock