Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Which movies in the future are likely to movie through the Eros effect?
And has ghayal also moved to zee or is it shared with zee?
Raanjhanaa, Go Goa Gone and R Rajkumar will move next year. Ram Leela, Warning , Ki and Ka, Tevar and Lekar Hum Deewana Dil are expected to air in the next 2 years on Zee channels if Zee and Eros maintain good relationship.

Which movies in the future are likely to move through the Eros effect?
And has ghayal also moved to zee or is it shared with zee?
Regarding Ghayal I have no idea. Sony presented the film bang on and I don't know how would Zee manage. Zee managed Aashiq horribly with less airings. But yeah PQ and AQ will differ. I think Vijayta Films are the Sharing banner of Bollywood. I think all the Vijayta Films movies should be with all networks like Pavalar Creations in Tamil Nadu.
Vijayta Has a selected 6-7 film library which can be shared between all channels
So If You Watch Indian on Max today, you may watch it tomorrow on Star Gold as well

Raanjhanaa, Go Goa Gone and R Rajkumar will move next year. Ram Leela, Warning , Ki and Ka, Tevar and Lekar Hum Deewana Dil are expected to air in the next 2 years on Zee channels if Zee and Eros maintain good relationship.

Which network has satellite rights of

anari
Phir teri kahani yad ayi
Prem qaidi
Himmatwar
Kaise kaise rishte
Choti bahu
Anmol
bahar aane tak
Saajan ka ghar
Saaja ki bahon mein.

Which network has satellite rights of

anari
Phir teri kahani yad ayi
Prem qaidi
Himmatwar
Kaise kaise rishte
Choti bahu
Anmol
bahar aane tak
Saajan ka ghar
Saaja ki bahon mein.
Anari - Zee
Phir teri Kahaani Yaad aayi - Zee (The first movie to premiere exclusively on TV skipping Theatrical release)
Prem Qaidi - Zee
Himmatwar - FTA
Kaise Kaise Rishte - Not Known
Choti Bahu - Star (expired)
Anmol - Zee
Bahar Aane Tak - Star (movie available on Hotstar)
Saajan Ka Ghar - not known
Saajan Ki Baahon Me - Zee (Boney Kapoor Movie)

Tommorw colors cineplex HD is airing more bollywood movies than star gold, Sony Max, zee cinema (including day and night)
Apne - 12:05 am
Hum tum or ghost - 3 am
Hera pheri - 9 am
Jeet - 1:40 pm
Main hoon na -4:40 pm
Policrgiri - 7:55 pm
Their bollywood scheduling tommorw is best among all networks

Last edited:
This sunday (30 August) at 12 pm, it will be a huge clash among all networks :
Star Gold - Tanhaji
Sony Max - KGF
Zee cinema - Good Neewz
About colors cineplex, I have got no information till now that what will they air this Sunday around that slot.
They should air Phir Hera Pheri. Missing that movie. It's a perfect movie to enjoy with family on a Sunday.

Khiladi series new home Sony-Viacom
Recently International Khiladi was aired on Colors Cineplex on late night slot. So Goldmines (Keshu Ramsay) after so many years has decided to shift Khiladi series to it's new home I guess. Also Zulmi (another, Akshay Kumar movie has been renewed by Viacom)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock