Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Disney bought Star in 2019. So far it has only 2 SRK films. SRK films rights are expensive and I am sure Disney can get any number of SRK films. But rights must be still ongoing with other channels.

Zee and Colors have highest number of SRK films. Sony and Star pathetic so far.
Disney/star now should focus amir and srk movies bro even star has only 2 amir movies mangal Pandey and ishq. Not sure about dil hai ke manta nahin.. hope in coming days star try to get film from different banners and stars..

I Guess Fox Star Studios and Disney's Suspended Studio Walt Disney Pictures India Will merge with New Studio, did you observed Fox Star Studios India Some social media handles Renamed to 20th Century Studios.
Fox Star studios Renaming to 20th Century
I Guess Fox Star Studios and Disney's Suspended Studio Walt Disney Pictures India Will merge with New Studio, did you observed Fox Star Studios India Some social media handles Renamed to 20th Century Studios.
[URL='https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/fox-star-studios-renamed-as-fox-studios-india.124432/#post-1609931']Fox Star studios Renaming to 20th Century Studios
But dont u think Star will be regreting by letting Sajid Nadidwala let, like his films have peeformed exceptionally well and Will star be ever back in buisness?

Last edited:
Since Sony Wah Has Been Added On DD Free Dish, It Is Airing A T-Series Movie Every Sunday At 7 PM Except Its First Sunday(3rd January - Tiger Zinda Hai) And That Too Break Free
10th January - Pagalpanti
17th January - Marjaavaan
24th January - Pati Patni Aur Woh
31st January - Kabir Singh
7th February - Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety
So I Don't Think These T-Series Movies Will Leave Sony Soon For Atleast 2-3 Years

Last edited:
I think movies are also sold by auction/bidding like ddfreedish does for slots....every 5 years or so auction takes place....whoever gives the highest price gets the movie.

Yes, but there r various clauses and depending on it expiry period may differ. There can b possibility that smaller films come in at lower cost with shorter expiry period.

Zee is repeating films from many banners which r expected to expire soon. Dream Girl is from Balaji Films and their other films also getting aired very frequently bcoz of this

There was apparent Tension between Fox and Nadiadwala reported earlier. I think he is going to Sony Pictures

No, i think they will sort out the differences. Just like Salman Khan films have done exceedingly well on star/disney so is case with Nadiadwala Grandson films . They r much likely to continue
Since Sony Wah Has Been Added On DD Free Dish, It Is Airing A T-Series Movie Every Sunday At 7 PM Except Its First Sunday(3rd January - Tiger Zinda Hai) And That Too Break Free
10th January - Pagalpanti
17th January - Marjaavaan
24th January - Pati Patni Aur Woh
31st January - Kabir Singh
7th February - Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety
So I Don't Think These T-Series Movies Will Leave Sony Soon For Atleast 2-3 Years

Ofcourse these r recent films and expiry period still far off. Later on they might move

There was apparent Tension between Fox and Nadiadwala reported earlier. I think he is going to Sony Pictures
I think Sony Pictures not involved In upcoming Sajid Nadiadwala movies, Bachchan Pandey Clapboard not Mentioned Presented and Co Production House, so I Guess any Channel can get Satellite and Digital rights of upcoming Sajid Nadiadwala movies.
lE4DkQC.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock