Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I think colors cineplex will be telecasting Love Aaj Kal and kambakth ishq also at other Saturdays at 12 pm this February just like they scheduled Tanu Weds Manu This Saturday at 12 pm

Because colors cineplex on social media promoting Pyaar ka virus film festival which suggests that those movies will be aired at every Saturday 12 pm in This Month 👇

I think it's good move from colors cineplex that they are telecasting renewed movies on prime slot under several film festivals.
Which started from renewed Akshay kumar firoz a Nadiadwala movies festival

I am still not sure whether viacom18 got 2 of these films from Eros, pen india /reliance or directly from sony as result of rumoured merger. Tanu Weds Manu shifted bcoz of Soundaraya Productions, Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana will move shortly.

Expecting Dharma Production films will shift either to sony or zee

Conventional logic suggests desi boys moves to colors being an Eros production like kambakhht ishq,love aaj kal which moved recently but some people have star-tinted glasses 🤩

I do not have any tinted glass rather my observation is based on complex analysis based on various factors. Film Acquisition happens on basis on range of things, one needs to solve the puzzle for each film to see where of how it moved.

Buddy , read my previous posts where i shared even films likely to shift to sony, xee , viscom18.... So my glass is colorless just that one should see the statement from neutral perspective

I think SOTY (Dharma Production) Expired from Sony

Not aired Since 7-8 months
If I m not Wrong

Same case with Hum Tum (YRF) movie not Aired after July 2020

I think SOTY (Dharma Production) Expired from Sony

Not aired Since 7-8 months
If I m not Wrong

Same case with Hum Tum (YRF) movie not Aired after July 2020
SOTY Expired From Sony In Nov-Dec 2019 And YJHD Expired From Sony In July-Aug 2020 Because Satellite Rights Of 3 Dharna Movies - Agneepath, SOTY And YJHD Were Sold For A Period Of 7 Years

Hum Tum Airing Tomorrow On Sony Wah At 5 AM. It Is Regularly Airing In 2 AM And 5 AM Slots On All Sony Hindi Movie Channels

I do not have any tinted glass rather my observation is based on complex analysis based on various factors. Film Acquisition happens on basis on range of things, one needs to solve the puzzle for each film to see where of how it moved.

Buddy , read my previous posts where i shared even films likely to shift to sony, xee , viscom18.... So my glass is colorless just that one should see the statement from neutral perspective
What more evidence u want that colors got it from Eros,first kambakht ishq moved then love aaj kal both have different producers both went to Sony together 5 years back and both are moving almost together and if u check the schedule rangeela is scheduled on colors usa this week which Sony got from Eros
So just wait attacks of 26/11,hum dil de chuke sanam,yuvvraaj,Devdas,etc will depart to colors
And now there is no evidence of a Sony colors deal,all talks have broken off.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock