Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,077
  • Views Views: Views 4,365,681
Pyar kiya to darna kya air today midnight after 1pm
So can u tell me which one Shammi Kapoor or salman khan sony max2

Star Gold Recently Aired movies got good Response, I Guess Star likely continue Deal with Universal and NH Studioz, All The best probably moving through NH Studioz to Star.
avCJI2l.jpg

Andaz apna apna moved to Sony....??
This saturday at 7pm on Sony Wah
I Expected It To Move Out Of Colors As It Was Airing Very Frequently On Colors Cineplex HD In Late Night And Early Morning Slots But According To Sony Wah's Promo, Sultan Is Going To Air This Saturday At 7 PM
NuBbYuE.png

From Where Did You See That It Is Airing This Saturday At 7 PM On Sony Wah?

I Expected It To Move Out Of Colors As It Was Airing Very Frequently On Colors Cineplex HD In Late Night And Early Morning Slots But According To Sony Wah's Promo, Sultan Is Going To Air This Saturday At 7 PM
NuBbYuE.png

From Where Did You See That It Is Airing This Saturday At 7 PM On Sony Wah?
Is it Wah or is it Max 2

What guys seriously? Now that's a serious acquisition. Colors Cineplex wasted this movie and now SPN will air it. I am hoping that It does full justice to it, Now I think Namastey London will also follow suit
I think Colors and Sony have done sort of an exchange deal with Banners, Some Eros Films which Sony acquired are with Colors Cineplex now while Some Ultra Films which Colors and Disney-Star acquired are with SPN now

Back
Top Bottom