Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Sony max is airing maximum number of bollywood movies bro.. happy that colors cineplex and sony max showing interest towards bollywood movies...

Sony Max hardly airs bollywood films and Max2 also now has mostly fta shared library. Regarding ur opinion of star/disney having less bollywood films, i do not agree with it. Post Disney takeover they r having big bollywood library and it is being expanded on regular basis

Off-topic: I’m happy to notice @dino29 bro liking my old article, one of the few I published for DDF News. Many of these channels, and above all Colors Cineplex, have greatly grown their Bollywood library since then, but Sony has mostly remained stagnant.
Fifty shades of differentiation: The evolution of Hindi movie channels
I agree with your point. I'm fine with dubbed movies featuring big actors getting screen time but now we have less known movies dubbed and shown on tv taking up screen time.

Sony Max hardly airs bollywood films and Max2 also now has mostly fta shared library. Regarding ur opinion of star/disney having less bollywood films, i do not agree with it. Post Disney takeover they r having big bollywood library and it is being expanded on regular basis
Bro I definitely agree upon your concern but I think you're going a bit overboard on Sony

Utt Pataang is a WB production whose rights are with Sony and recently WB production rights are Expired from Star so Phas Gaye Re Obama, Chandni Chowk 2 China and Athithi Tum Kab Jaoge hc renewal chances with SPN

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock