Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Every Broadcaster Movies Acquisition Sources launching movie channels, Heard that Shemaroo launching many movie channels and Goldmines Telefilms launching Another movie Channel, Balaji Telefilms and Dharma Productions too launching Channels.

I Guess this move badly effect to Sony and Viacom, Not much effects to Zee and Star.

I do not think this will happen, at most digital or service chs or apps might b launched. Trademark registration is not necessarily for new chs

Shemaroo Channels also . Total 5 channels from Shemaroo will participate as per news.
Shemaroo Bollywood
Shemaroo Bhakti
Shemaroo classic
Shemaroo Comedy
Shemaroo Ibaadat!!
Yes if they get all the license by the time.
Above mentioned Shemaroo Channels launching soon
I do not think this will happen, at most digital or service chs or apps might b launched. Trademark registration is not necessarily for new chs
It's Not Digital or service Channels, most probably these channels are Satellite Channels only from Shemaroo.

YRF announces their slate of films for realese in 2021.
So I think these all movies Sandeep Aur Pinky faraar, Shamshera, Bunty or Babli 2, Jayeshbhai Jordar, Prithviraj satellite rights will be with star being yrf movies that are releasing in 2021. And star gold previously even Re tweeted the announcement of some these movies from YRF when it was scheduled to release as per original schedule.
mR5xjWH.jpg
So far Star has the rights of only War and Mardaani 2. Everything from YRF until TOH is with Sony, though most of them are unfortunately unused or underused. So these will be a big addition to Star’s library.

YRF usually released only 3 movies every year, and it 2019 it released only War and Mardaani 2. This year it hopes to release 5. It is the highest number since 2014, when it released 7 (including Titli, which premiered in 2015, and Aaha Kalyanam, the Tamil remake of Band Baaja Baaraat).

Digital rights of all YRF movies are always with Amazon Prime Video.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock