Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Yes Aamir khan many movies likely to move to other network. Even zee is showing his movies every now and then. So it suggests that Aamir khan signed new deal for satellite and digital Rights of his films
Wht u think bro ?kon lega rights ?

My prediction
RADHE SHYAM-ZEE
PUSHPA-SONY
KGF 2 -SONY
RRR-STAR
LIGER -ZEE
MAJOR-SONY
MASTER nd vishal's CHAKRA movies ke rights b4u ke pass h (jaisa ki @ak7777 bhai ne btaya) toh dekhte h kisse deta h b4u
Radhe Shyam - Zee
Pushpa - Star
KGF 2 - Sony
RRR - Star
Liger - Zee or Colors
Major - Sony
Other Pan Indian Films
Valimai - Zee
Maanadu - Sony

Every Broadcaster Movies Acquisition Sources launching movie channels, Heard that Shemaroo launching many movie channels and Goldmines Telefilms launching Another movie Channel, Balaji Telefilms and Dharma Productions too launching Channels.

I Guess this move badly effect to Sony and Viacom, Not much effects to Zee and Star.

YRF announces their slate of films for realese in 2021.
So I think these all movies Sandeep Aur Pinky faraar, Shamshera, Bunty or Babli 2, Jayeshbhai Jordar, Prithviraj satellite rights will be with star being yrf movies that are releasing in 2021. And star gold previously even Re tweeted the announcement of some these movies from YRF when it was scheduled to release as per original schedule.
mR5xjWH.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody observed Zee Movie Channels schedule. Looks like Aamir Khan Productions, Red Chillies Entertainment and Shemaroo entertainment Movies leaving from Zee Network and Aamir Khan Movies most probably moving to Viacom.
Red chillies movie Asoka showing on UTV Movies on 20-Feb at 1 AM.

So one more srk movie for star.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock