Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,092
  • Views Views: Views 4,368,663
TV
Confirmed daa War is with Star no complications now. But it would be interesting to watch YRF film in Star. Because Sony provided the best pq and aq in SD as well
Yeah I also confirmed yrf war deal with star

Confirmed daa War is with Star no complications now.
I don't understand why you and @Rd22 were doubting the Star-YRF deal. YRF movies from War onwards will be with Star. Period.
That means YRF-Star deal is not fixed yet If that deal was fixed they would have Retweeted YRF but War would be a movie were right to refusal clause would be used. The same happened with Lafangey Parindey which was premiered on Colors
If suppose War recieves ratings which are not upto the mark according to YRF standards or if the film bombs then Sony will again stand a chance to renew their partnership.

Last edited:
Bro i already said War movie with Star India including Tamil and Telugu version
Then it is @ak7777 who was having doubts.
Not only from War but they've also got some selected movies with them from 2015 onwards.
There are only 2 movies in 2015: DLKH and Detective Byomkesh Bakshy!, of which the latter can be taken by Star. Maybe Star can get Bank Chor (produced by Y-Films, a subsidiary of YRF) and Qaidi Band as these are much smaller movies. Both were released in 2017.

Then it is @ak7777 who was having doubts.

There are only 2 movies in 2015: DLKH and Detective Byomkesh Bakshy!, of which the latter can be taken by Star. Maybe Star can get Bank Chor (produced by Y-Films, a subsidiary of YRF) and Qaidi Band as these are much smaller movies. Both were released in 2017.
I think what should happen
Entire Y Films library except Mere Dad Ki Maruti (the Y films movie which gets decent coverage) should move to Star since it could play the movies on Select
From YRF - Detective Byomkesh Bakshi, Tashan and Bewakoofiyan should move

I think what should happen
Entire Y Films library except Mere Dad Ki Maruti (the Y films movie which gets decent coverage) should move to Star since it could play the movies on Select
From YRF - Detective Byomkesh Bakshi, Tashan and Bewakoofiyan should move
We are not the ones to decide which movie goes where. Star may take some, all (highly unlikely) or no movies until 2018.

Guys Star India has always telecasted movies whenever they have shown the first look of the particular movie on television or social media. So don't be skeptical. War Satellite Rights are with Star.

You guys can check Star Gold's Instagram story. It has posted screenshots of War Trailer from Yashraj, Hrithik, and Tiger's Insta handle respectively.

Back
Top Bottom