Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Star use to air the movies 3 times every week on Star Movies Select.
The same can be said for My Name Is Khan, as it was the only movie directed by Karan Johar that Star didn't sell to Viacom18. As though it is very proud of this fact (that since Star has the show hosted by him, it should have at least one movie directed by him), SGS shows/showed MNIK repeatedly.
BTW: Star Gold Select.

Last edited:
Star use to air the movies 3 times every week on Star Gold Select. Now it's nowhere to be found.
Yes correct, ZNMD moved to Zee, that's why this movie star used to air continuously.. specially recently shut down channel V used to air thrice in a week. Star want to make sure that once movie moves to another networks...there should not be any value for that movie.

Yes correct, ZNMD moved to Zee, that's why this movie star used to air continuously.. specially recently shut down channel V used to air thrice in a week. Star want to make sure that once movie moves to another networks...there should not be any value for that movie.
So, My Name is Khan and 2 States are moving.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock