Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I know that but @rahul_apk bro not happy from Sony lost many Big Banner movies :blush2:

Even i m not so happy bcoz sony broadcast quality is top notch but they mismanaged content utilization or scheduling thus losing out rights. Zee, Star never gave up focus on bollywood but Sony heavily relied on dubbed content which was wrong strategy

See bro I am myself saying that they have lost many bollywood movies of earlier ones, because they are looking to start with fresh bollywood content. I never said that the old yrf or Balaji motion pictures or filmkraft will not move from Sony

They did not give up willingly like u r making it to be... Also what fresh content r u referring to... At max some banners will shift to them but still what they lost is big... Above all except T Series there is no banner left with them to supply latest bollywood movies

Not all movies moved to star bro their are still some movies are with other networks
But many visesh films still with sony and latest film of visesh films ie jalebi is with sony
Yes,,bcoz for them deal signed earlier and most banners have films scattered scross chs due to it
Except Vishesh films two movies entire library soon moving to Star
Most of Vishesh films with Sony are syndication / Sharing movies and Non exclusive deal movies

Even i m not so happy bcoz sony broadcast quality is top notch but they mismanaged content utilization or scheduling thus losing out rights. Zee, Star never gave up focus on bollywood but Sony heavily relied on dubbed content which was wrong strategy
Most of the dubbed contents is with star bro most repeatedly movies like vardi ka dum mawali raaj dumdar khiladi main hi raja main hi mantri all are crap movies but sony max has selected time slots for different movies... sony is managing time slots perfectly.. last week star played yeh hai jalwa sanam bewafa dil hai ke manta nahin in mid night slots is this useful to star..

They did not give up willingly like u r making it to be... Also what fresh content r u referring to... At max some banners will shift to them but still what they lost is big... Above all except T Series there is no banner left with them to supply latest bollywood movies
There is T series, vvc films, firoz A nadiawala, Rising sun's films etc and producing their more own films under the banner of SPN productions. They are now trying to invest on medium budget films rather than huge budget films that yrf or filmkraft produces. One of the reasons of this is also TOH flop where they were in huge loss. They will spend huge money on upcoming mass entertainers ike
Munna bhai 3 and Hera pheri 3. And upcoming south blockbuster kgf 2 along with Allu Arjun movies and medium budget regular films of T series, rising sun's films and SPN productions
Plus most probably sajid nadiadwala also coming, Sony is already in talks with them

Last edited:
There is T series, vvc films, firoz A nadiawala, Rising sun's films etc and producing their more own films under the banner of SPN productions. They are now trying to invest on medium budget films rather than huge budget films that yrf or filmkraft produces. One of the reasons of this is also TOH flop where they were in huge loss. They will spend huge money on upcoming mass entatiners like
Munna bhai 3 and Hera pheri 3. And upcoming south blockbuster kgf 2 along with Allu Arjun movies
I think Munna Bhai 3 Co Producing by Fox Star studios and Sanju Release before Fox Star Links Deal with Rajkumar Hirani and Vidhu Vinod Chopra for 3 to 4 movies

Most of the dubbed contents is with star bro most repeatedly movies like vardi ka dum mawali raaj dumdar khiladi main hi raja main hi mantri all are crap movies but sony max has selected time slots for different movies... sony is managing time slots perfectly.. last week star played yeh hai jalwa sanam bewafa dil hai ke manta nahin in mid night slots is this useful to star..

Already in this thread itself given answer to this and various other questions so not repeating it. U r free to hv ur opinion but to b honest it is not close to truth

I think Munna Bhai 3 Co Producing by Fox Star studios and Sanju Release before Fox Star Links Deal with Rajkumar Hirani and Vidhu Vinod Chopra for 3 to 4 movies
Bhai u can't expect everything to be co produced /produced by Fox Star. Foxstar might distribute the film but vvc films are having satellite rights deal with sony. Sony didn't showed interest in the satellite rights of Sanju because they knew that Sanju is not a movie made for TV. Otherwise vvc films with sony only.so munna bhai 3 satellite rights with Sony only as Sony interseted in these type of films. After Sanju all vvc films with sony

Last edited:
Bhai u can't expect everything to be co produced /produced by Fox Star. Foxstar might distribute the film but vvc films are having satellite rights deal with sony. Sony didn't showed interest in the satellite rights of Sanju because they knew that Sanju is not a movie made for TV. Otherwise vvc films with sony only.
Bro except balaji motion pictures and yrf no other movies is moving to star... and star will not renewe deal of their own library also so ajay movies are moving to zee including singham series and other stuff..

Bro except balaji motion pictures and yrf no other movies is moving to star... and star will not renewe deal of their own library also so ajay movies are moving to zee including singham series and other stuff..
See yrf films already is having many movies, so yrf movies along with Balaji motion pictures are enough for them

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock