Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

See vvc had a 3 film deal with foxstar :
Sanju (foxstar acquired all rights)
Ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga (distribution deal)
Shikara (distribution deal)
Deal over. Vvc films might consider foxstar for munna bhai 3for distribution rights but satellite rights of vvc films are with Sony only. Sony didn't showed interest in acquiring satellite rights of the Sanju as it is not a TV material.

Wait soon u may see 3 id*ots, pk on star... Disney will buy it at whatever price bcoz it will fetch good returns

Wait soon u may see 3 id*ots, pk on star... Disney will buy it at whatever price bcoz it will fetch good returns
That will never happen, having money doesn't mean that they will get whatever they want. If that would have been the case then star would never have left ajay devgn, Salman khan and filmkrat
I have seen u are always hoping for big bollywood movies and all bollywood banners to ur all time favorite star network
The other networks are not here to watch and praise about star with folded hands

Last edited:
Sony is still having vvc films and will not go anywhere because their movie are finding good space there also and providing regualar trps

U know deals do not work on pick b chose option, either ch gives advance payment or there is condition whereby ch pays later as per what seems appropriate for movie but ch cannot say we hv 5 film deal but i will chose them. U r just guessing that VVC will continue with Sony but that too with a wrong assumption, what may actually happen is star will b new partner or sanju was exception as Fox Star were co producer hence out of Sony agreement
Co producing doesn't mean that they will have satellite rights. Look for example bacchan pandey will be co produced by Sony pictures India but till now they are only having distributuon rights of the film

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock