Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Actually T-series has a deal with Sony. The satellite rights of films where in T-series has full authority is with sony. The satellite rights of dispute films or films where in the other production house has a deal with other network will go to the other network beside Sony
Yaa bro same with balaji telefilms and reliance (till saand ki aankh) as they their music, satellite, digital rights to zee

Actually T-series has a deal with Sony. The satellite rights of films where in T-series has full authority is with sony. The satellite rights of dispute films or films where in the other production house has a deal with other network will go to the other network beside Sony

hiii bro... can tell me.. how you know about this.. plzz

hiii.. any one can tell me.. how you know about this.. plzz
There are various means. Check TV schedule, or film posters as well plus there are various sites and leaked information which is available. Mostly they are assumptions but they are accurate ones

Ok bro will smzs , gulabo sitabo , shakuntala Desai will be released
They have proudly showed Sony Max Logo (in the case of Gulabo Sitabo & shakuntala devi) but SMZS is not revealed so we'll have to wait for WTP date.plus Amitabh is quite adamant on having satellite coverage for his films so that they reach a larger audience

Last edited:
Guys, this is my request.. kindly slow down discussing in this thread.. daily I can see nadidwala movies moving to Sony, singham series moving to Zee ... please stop it guys...

If you have valid source please add it and stop guessing. This is just my request, other than that it's Admin's wish.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock