Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I think time will only tell our discussion is not going to tell about it. Because after getting yrf I don't think star will be interested in sajid nadiadwala that much. Sony is already in talks with Sajid Nadiadwala for acquiring other rights of bacchan pandey after acquiring its distribution rights.
But let's see what happens
But YRF does 2-3 major projects per year

Star faced huge loss in ipl they bought ipl for 5 years with very huge amount that's the major reason star sold most of the movies to zee and & thanks to disney who acquired star to maintain a good position among other networks..

So does sajid nadiadwala and after loosing yrf sony is looking for a same type production house and in doing that they might have Deal with Sajid Nadiadwala
Bro am dam sure yrf will be back to Sony soon.. 500cr is not a big amount for a long term..

Star faced huge loss in ipl they bought ipl for 5 years with very huge amount that's the major reason star sold most of the movies to zee and & thanks to disney who acquired star to maintain a good position among other networks..
Nothing will happen they will exceed another year and try to acquire more films

T series does approximately 12- 20 projects with a success ratio of 60 percent. If sony continues with their deal , they can have a huge huge collection of t series films and their films have worked very well on tv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock