Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I think both kumar brothers have separate companies/business T Series and SCIL
No just as there is yash raj films and Yfilms, in the same way there is T series films and SCIPL films
Both are managed by Aditya Chopra and Bhushan kumar respectively

Last edited:
I have seen some members saying earlier that varun Dhawan has acquired the satellite rights of Street dancer 3D. But the truth is that he didn't acquired the satellite rights of film, he was paid a part of his salary through the satellite rights of the film. According to many reports varun dhawan was paid Rs 33 crore as a salary amount of the film. The producers have paid him a part of his salary through the satellite rights of the film which was sold to a leading channel keeping in mind that the satellite rights price of varun dhawan films are high, then this call was taken. And the channel was okay with it as his films do very well on TV as well
Varun Dhawan Paid Rs 33 Crore for Street Dancer 3D, Reveals Source

Not only world telivsion premiers but these have been entering providing very high trps and entering in top 5 regularly even after so many years release, see pk is currently at number 1 in urban region and 3 rd at overall
But I don't know where it will leave zee or not
True

From This Weekend Onwards, Sony Pal To Start Airing Movies In The Afternoon Slot At 3 PM As They Used To Do Before On Saturday And Sunday. No. 1 Dilwala On Saturday And Main Hoon Lucky The Racer On Sunday

Bad/Sad News: Baby's Day Out Is Going To Be Aired Exclusively On Star Gold SD At 8 PM Tomorrow. Star Gold HD Is Going To Air Total Dhamaal At 8 PM Tomorrow.

Is hum dil de chuke sanam moving to Zee because of sanjay leela bhansali??

Last edited:
Offtopic Question Please Answer Whoever Knows:

Can Anyone Tell Me Why These Threads Have Been Deleted: New Content On Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Disney + Hotstar, Zee5?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock