Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

7. Bhool Bhulaiyya[Not Aired Since Long Time On UTV Channels(Or Star Channels). Is It Moving To Sony Or Zee?](T-Series Production)
8. 7 Khoon Maaf(Not Aired Since Long Time On SGS. Is It Moving To Sony Or Zee?)(Ronnie Screwvala Producer)
7 Khoon Maaf is staying with Star
Bhool Bhulaiyaa may be going to Sony

Watch yeh jawani hai deewani as many as times on sony channels as possible
Because rights will most probably get expired after this year and it will go to Viacom(dharma productions) , where they will not air it even once
SOTY was a film which was regularly shown on prime slots till it was with sony until last year. Then rights expired and it hasn't been aired on Viacom even once.
And instead Viacom is airing the crap soty 2 regularly on prime slots

Colors Cineplex Bollywood will air almost all bollywood films in their library and some might be shared between Sony, Viacom18 too hence not an issue going forward

Colors Cineplex Bollywood will air almost all bollywood films in their library and some might be shared between Sony, Viacom18 too hence not an issue going forward
Colors cineplex bollywood launching, sure??

Watch yeh jawani hai deewani as many as times on sony channels as possible
Because rights will most probably get expired after this year and it will go to Viacom(dharma productions) , where they will not air it even once
SOTY was a film which was regularly shown on prime slots till it was with sony until last year. Then rights expired and it hasn't been aired on Viacom even once.
And instead Viacom is airing the crap soty 2 regularly on prime slots
YJHD Is The Best Dharma Productions Film In This Decade For Me And It Is Perfect With Sony It Shouldn't Move To Viacom Because 90% Bollywood Movies Are Wasted By Viacom.
Sony Wah To Air YJHD Tomorrow Morning At 9:50 AM

I May Be Off-Topic And I Am Sorry That I Am Posting This Screenshot From An Unofficial Youtube Page But If You Guys Are Missing Koi Mil Gaya's PQ Of Sony Max,Then You Guys Can Check This Video Out. I Am Not Directly Sharing The Video Because It Would Be Deleted Being An Unofficial Page
EqxEiEo.png

Note: This Is Neither My Page, Nor Any Of My Friend's/Relative's Page That I Would Promote It Here🙏🏻

Last edited:
Satellite shankar isn't a T series film, T series just has music rights of the film
Sony got this film through cine 1 studios
No where in the trailer, its shown that it's a T series film and no where it's written that it's produced by Bhushan kumar, krishan kumar etc (which is written in T series films always, but here its not the case)
It's produced by Murad khetani (owner of cine 1) and SCIPL even in Wikipedia it's not written
So sony got this film through cine 1 studios
haha bro SCIPL is super cassetes industries pvt. ltd. which is the other name of t-series,it produces budget movies like section 375,satellite shankar under that banner

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock