Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

haha bro SCIPL is super cassetes industries pvt. ltd. which is the other name of t-series,it produces budget movies like section 375,satellite shankar under that banner

I think both kumar brothers have separate companies/business T Series and SCIL

Are Aamir Khan Production films moving out of zee soon? If this happens then again star/disney might b the 1 acquiring it

haha bro SCIPL is super cassetes industries pvt. ltd. which is the other name of t-series,it produces budget movies like section 375,satellite shankar under that banner
Yes u are right bro, sorry I didn't knew it

Are Aamir Khan Production films moving out of zee soon? If this happens then again star/disney might b the 1 acquiring it
Zee is having good relations with @AKP do I don't think it will end any sort of deal but if it ends then Sony might be keen to buy it as they have Aamir's films like 3idiots,pk,dhoom3 which got very good trp's on its world television Premiere

Zee is having good relations with @AKP do I don't think it will end any sort of deal but if it ends then Sony might be keen to buy it as they have Aamir's films like 3idiots,pk,dhoom3 which got very good trp's on its world television Premiere
Not only world telivsion premiers but these have been entering providing very high trps and entering in top 5 regularly even after so many years release, see pk is currently at number 1 in urban region and 3 rd at overall
But I don't know where it will leave zee or not

So Officially Phir Hera Pheri out from Zee network, I remember 2 weeks back Phir Hera pheri was telecasting regularly even in Zee bollywood and Zee Action. So nice farewell is done.

So awaiting now when Sony gonna telecast it on Sony Max.

- Sorry for the not relevant topic.

Orz8A0a.png

Q3lYwP4.png

8SQuJCt.png

yYhEvch.png

Zee Anmol Cinema's TRP Is Flying As It Has Been Added In DD Free Dish. It Has Got Great TRP From Movies Like Koi Mil Gaya, Dangal, Laadla And Other Bollywood Movies.
Jumanji The Next Level And Frozen Got Very Good TRP On Their Hindi WTP And Sony Max Once Again Got Good TRP From Dubbed Movies Like DJ And KGF And Hum Saath Saath Hain Is Again In The Top 5

Last edited:
Orz8A0a.png

Q3lYwP4.png

8SQuJCt.png

yYhEvch.png

Zee Anmol Cinema's TRP Is Flying As It Has Been Added In DD Free Dish. It Has Got Great TRP From Movies Like Koi Mil Gaya, Dangal, Laadla And Other Bollywood Movies.
Jumanji The Next Level And Frozen Got Very Good TRP On Their Hindi WTP And Sony Max Once Again Got Good TRP From Dubbed Movies Like DJ And KGF And Hum Saath Saath Hain Is Again In The Top 5 But The Bad News Is That War And Housefull 4 Are Not In The Top 5
Surprisingly Housefull 4 wasn't aired previous week and war's trp will come next week as it was aired on Saturday and trp is till of Friday

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock