Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Mrityudand Renewed By Sony
Source
It Is Airing After Almost 9 Months. It Was Previously Shared Between Sony-Zee-B4U
y6kBgEF.png

Last edited:
Some Original Networks of Renewed Films

Tere Naam - Sony (Current Network - Zee)
Judwaa - Disney-Star (Current Network - Viacom18)
Jeet - Disney-Star (Current Network Viacom18)
Mujhse Shaadi Karogi - Zee (Current Network Sony moving soon to Viacom18)
One 2 Ka 4 - Disney-Star (Current Network Viacom18)
Main Hoon Na - Disney-Star (Current Network Viacom18)
Rajkumar Kohli Films (including Jaani Dushman) - Zee (Current Network Sony , Jaani Dushman - Viacom18)
Dillagi - Zee (Current Network Disney-Star)
Venus Films - Zee (Current Network Disney-Star)

Also there are some films which have been staying for their Network since the past many years (Excluding YRF) are Khiladi and MKTA - Zee , Hulchul - With Disney-Star since 2004 and some banners like Vijayta Films and Mehul Kumar's Patriotism Duology whose Home Network was Zee were renewed by other broadcasters and now they're back to their home.

Can You Guys List more films from the original Home Network where the film was premiered
3 id*ots has been with Sony since the beginning. Not sure if Munnabhai MBBS has been with Sony since the beginning but I think Laage Raho Munnabhai has always been with Sony. Has Sooryavansham always been with Sony? When did Sony start airing that film?

3 id*ots has been with Sony since the beginning. Not sure if Munnabhai MBBS has been with Sony since the beginning but I think Laage Raho Munnabhai has always been with Sony. Has Sooryavansham always been with Sony? When did Sony start airing that film?
Yes Sooryavansham always with Sony

Munnabhai MBBS was with Zee.
All Dharma Movies till YJHD (exception of Agneepath) were premiered on SPN

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock