Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I found an article regarding this..(KICK 2)
Read this : Satellite Rights Of Race 3, Bharat & Two Other Salman Khan Films Sold For THIS Amount!

In this article says that Zee Network has acquired the satellite rights of next four Salman Khan films for a humongous sum of Rs 400 crore, which mathematically falls at Rs 100 crore/film thereby being the biggest satellite deal signed till date in Bollywood.The deal includes the sale of satellite rights of films like Race 3, Bharat, Kick 2 and another film, which Khan will eventually sign on for. While an absolute amount cannot be allotted to each film, as the deal also requires Khan to shoot for a few cross promotional shows just like he did for the Star-Network, however, considering all factors, it remains the biggest television deal of all time in Bollywood.

Read this : Satellite Rights Of Race 3, Bharat & Two Other Salman Khan Films Sold For THIS Amount!

In this article says that Zee Network has acquired the satellite rights of next four Salman Khan films for a humongous sum of Rs 400 crore, which mathematically falls at Rs 100 crore/film thereby being the biggest satellite deal signed till date in Bollywood.The deal includes the sale of satellite rights of films like Race 3, Bharat, Kick 2 and another film, which Khan will eventually sign on for. While an absolute amount cannot be allotted to each film, as the deal also requires Khan to shoot for a few cross promotional shows just like he did for the Star-Network, however, considering all factors, it remains the biggest television deal of all time in Bollywood.
It's radhe

A
YRF deal not for 6 films but for 5 years. In this 5 years all films will be with Disney-Star. YRF doesn't like to give Satellite to Actors. Or if the deal is done as you are saying then SPN may up the price and bag Tiger 3.
Agree bro Disney-Star bags YRF and IPL only for 5 years 2022 is the final IPL for Disney-Star hope it will move back to its home SPN soon...from pathan or tiger 3 YRF will be with SPN I think..

Last edited:

It is Radhe in place of Kick 2. The Another film is Dabangg 3.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock