Satellite Rights of South Indian Television Channels

• Thread starter Npnn007
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,630
  • Views: Views 564,434
Shahrukh Khan's Premato (Dil Se) movie Satellite Rights Renewed by Star Maa
Telecasting Soon On Star Maa Movies
Director Mani Ratnam Produced all movies Satellite Rights Renewed by Star Maa
That means amrutha,sakhi,yuva, guru kanth e.t.c?

These Telugu satellite rights fb pages yesterday posted Zee network bagged SyeRaa movie Satellite Rights
Today they posted Sun TV network have rights
Some days after they will post Star India bagged satellite rights
Most of the top websites posted articles that zee took the rights but SyeRaa Pre Release event live coming on Gemini Music...In recent times Gemini telecasts Pre Rls or Audio Launch of only movies taken by channel so there is confusion in which channel actually took the Satellite Rights

Most of the top websites posted articles that zee took the rights but SyeRaa Pre Release event live coming on Gemini Music...In recent times Gemini telecasts Pre Rls or Audio Launch of only movies taken by channel so there is confusion in which channel actually took the Satellite Rights
This same happened with Mersal audio launch on Sun TV but rights with Zee Tamil

Hope Zee network have satellite rights
All these websites posted about syeraa Satellite Rights these websites are most popular and verified websites
Also Sun TV network never Acquired satellite Rights for 60 Cr plus amount

Hope Zee network have satellite rights
All these websites posted about syeraa Satellite Rights these websites are most popular and verified websites
Also Sun TV network never Acquired satellite Rights for 60 Cr plus amount
I don't know exactly about seyraa rights but currently SUN Network is absolutely on a buying spree particularly in last few months that to Biggie's ex in Tamil BIGIL, kaappan, DARBAR in Telugu MAHARISHI,SERILEURU MIkKU EVARU,ALA VENKATAPURAM LO,in Malayalam BIG BROTHER, SHYLOCK.also you told SUN TV never bought rights above 60 crs but they bought BIGIL satellite and digital rights for 50 crs,so they wouldn't bother to pay more for a biggie like seyraa.

I don't know exactly about seyraa rights but currently SUN Network is absolutely on a buying spree particularly in last few months that to Biggie's ex in Tamil BIGIL, kaappan, DARBAR in Telugu MAHARISHI,SERILEURU MIkKU EVARU,ALA VENKATAPURAM LO,in Malayalam BIG BROTHER, SHYLOCK.also you told SUN TV never bought rights above 60 crs but they bought BIGIL satellite and digital rights for 50 crs,so they wouldn't bother to pay more for a biggie like seyraa.
If sun network bagged syraa they will post in fb and twitter recently they are announcing all movies in fb and twitter

I think Syeraa satellite rights sold to Star Maa during Production. Mega Star has good rapport with Maa tv

Sun TV is no 1 channel all over India so they given the Mersal audio launch rights for the buzz to be created for the movie...What is Gemini Music to only give the pre rls rights to it .Comparing Sun TV with Gemini Music does it mean any thing I don't think so..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock