Satellite Rights of South Indian Television Channels

• Thread starter Npnn007
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,630
  • Views: Views 567,711
I know that both are different..It happened few years back where Pre Rls telecast in different channel and Satellite is with another channel but in recent times that is not happening..Just look at some of the recent Events u will only know it.Recently they only telecasted pre rls events of NTR Kathanayakudu,Maharshi etc all of these movies are with Gemini other than these movies they didn't telecasted any other pre rls events on their channel..What u have said about Dhruva and Sarrainodu is absolutely right but the same thing is not happening in recent times..Also Just check Zee also they never miss telecasting Pre Rls or Audio Events of movies taken by them(Aravinda Sametha,Mr Majnu,ismart Shankar,Jersey etc) then how come they miss a biggie like syeraa pre rls event even after taking Satellite rights if the news is true ??
Bro, am talking about Gemini TV, not Star Maa. Earlier Maa tv used to telecast all the TFI events irrespective of Satellite Rights, now in recent times, even they are changed. They are telecasting events only if they have satellite rights now.

Lets wait for film to release, and i hope there will be "Satellite Partner" on the titles and by that we will get clarity.
Then why Saaho Pre Release Event not Telecasted on Gemini music ?

Last edited:
Then why Saaho Pre Release Event not Telecasted on Gemini music ?
is Saaho Satellite Rights taken by Gemini TV? I don't think so, I think there is still confusion on this Satellite Rights too.

Last edited:
is Saaho Satellite Rights taken by Gemini TV? I don't think so, I think there is still confusion on this Satellite Rights too.
Many times I Said that Saaho rights not with sun network
But many people not believing about Saaho not with Sun network

Many times I Said that Saaho rights not with sun network
But many people not believing about Saaho not with Sun network
Just Message Sun NXT in fb does they have Digital rights of the movie u will only get the clarity regarding that..I have got it

Just Message Sun NXT in fb does they have Digital rights of the movie u will only get the clarity regarding that..I have got it
Many time asked about Saaho broadcast and Digital Rights to Sun nxt Reply " Thanks for messaging us
Again message to Sun NXT about Saaho movie Prabhas interview added on Sun NXT ?
Got Reply from sun Nxt - Yes

Just now Content head of Andhra Box Office tweeted this:-
Had a chat with some Zee Representatives today. #SyeRaa Satellite deal itself is fake news, leave alone about the price!. Zee hasn't bought the film, "as of this morning".

Recent time all audio release/pre release event live on tv9 and ntv but syeraa event live on sakshi tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock