Satellite Rights of South Indian Television Channels

• Thread starter Npnn007
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,630
  • Views: Views 564,595
Hope Zee network have satellite rights
All these websites posted about syeraa Satellite Rights these websites are most popular and verified websites
Also Sun TV network never Acquired satellite Rights for 60 Cr plus amount
123 Telugu is first website to post about Syeraa Satellite Rights then all the websites followed..Few Years back same happened with bahubali where the same website wrote that Satellite Rights taken by zee but actually it was taken by Star Maa..And 123 Telugu given Syeraa Satellite+Digital 125crs for Zee but u only said Digital is with Amazon Prime so do u think that Article is correct with the given information??

Sun TV is no 1 channel all over India so they given the Mersal audio launch rights for the buzz to be created for the movie...What is Gemini Music to only give the pre rls rights to it .Comparing Sun TV with Gemini Music does it mean any thing I don't think so..
Syeraa Pre Release event Rights Bagged by Gemini music
Satellite Rights and Pre Release event Rights are different

Am not sure about Tamil, but in Telugu if any audio or pre-release event live telecast in gemini channels, then satellite Rights also with them except for Eega movie.

Am not sure about Tamil, but in Telugu if any audio or pre-release event live telecast in gemini channels, then satellite Rights also with them except for Eega movie.
Geetha Art's Banner Dhruva and Sarrainodu movie Pre Release event Telecasted on Star maa music
But both movies satellite Rights with Gemini TV

Pre Release event Telecasting not for free
Zee have Satellite Rights but Zee not Acquired Pre Release event Rights
Recently Gemini TV associated with many events

Last edited:
Syeraa Pre Release event Rights Bagged by Gemini music
Satellite Rights and Pre Release event Rights are different
I know that both are different..It happened few years back where Pre Rls telecast in different channel and Satellite is with another channel but in recent times that is not happening..Just look at some of the recent Events u will only know it.Recently they only telecasted pre rls events of NTR Kathanayakudu,Maharshi etc all of these movies are with Gemini other than these movies they didn't telecasted any other pre rls events on their channel..What u have said about Dhruva and Sarrainodu is absolutely right but the same thing is not happening in recent times..Also Just check Zee also they never miss telecasting Pre Rls or Audio Events of movies taken by them(Aravinda Sametha,Mr Majnu,ismart Shankar,Jersey etc) then how come they miss a biggie like syeraa pre rls event even after taking Satellite rights if the news is true ??

Just say any movie which Gemini telecasted pre rls event and that movie Satellite rights is with another channel in recent times

I am not saying that Satellite rights taken by Gemini unless we get more clarity bro but just saying we can't believe these websites blindly and confirm zee has Satellite rights because they only said few days back digital rights taken by Amazon and now they are saying Satellite+Digital Zee. This doesn't make any sense at all

Last edited:
I am not saying that Satellite rights taken by Gemini unless we get more clarity bro but just saying we can't believe these websites blindly and confirm zee has Satellite rights because they only said few days back digital rights taken by Amazon and now they are saying Satellite+Digital Zee. This doesn't make any sense at all
No satellite channels/broadcaster apps can compete with Amazon Prime in regional digital market.

Geetha Art's Banner Dhruva and Sarrainodu movie Pre Release event Telecasted on Star maa music
But both movies satellite Rights with Gemini TV
Bro, am talking about Gemini TV, not Star Maa. Earlier Maa tv used to telecast all the TFI events irrespective of Satellite Rights, now in recent times, even they are changed. They are telecasting events only if they have satellite rights now.

Lets wait for film to release, and i hope there will be "Satellite Partner" on the titles and by that we will get clarity.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock