DDF Exclusive Scan other DTH channels with Sun Direct box

• Thread starter MMM123
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 99
  • Views: Views 32,866
If the tp exists you'll surely find it from the list. Make sure all the values are entered correctly (Frequency, symbol rate and polarisation). From my experience the last 3 transponders was not in the list. I edited and scanned and I'm getting channels including DD National HD.
I identified the issue. TP 11510 is TP listed under Measat, scanned it and channels received.
I'm also getting DD News HD and DD National HD and Now I'm Getting All DD Free Dish Channels With Free :kiss2::kiss2::cheers::cheers:
Which TP are these channels?
Edit: Hit them. TP was existing with different frequency, edited and now working.

Last edited:
We can get all MHRD and VANDE GUJARAT channels also, as they are on GSAT-15.

Frequencies which are using for educational TV channels.
11550 H 29500 (Broadcasting 17 Gujarati Educational TV channels)
11590 V 29500 (Broadcasting 16 MHRD Educational TV channels)
11670 V 29500 (Broadcasting 16 MHRD Educational TV channels)

200+ channels received. (including blank channels, MHRD, VG and radio channels) 👏
Tested switching Off/On STB, channels retained.😀

Won't people from Sun Direct know we are using this hidden menu to scan channels we are not supposed to? And probably block our Smard Cards for doing so? ;)

Can any 1 tell how to save these tps and use it after scanning. Pls post via screenshot...

Can any 1 tell how to save these tps and use it after scanning. Pls post via screenshot...
  • Select any unused TP.
  • Press red button to edit TP.
  • Enter new TP number, frequency and orientation.
  • Press Save.
  • Press Scan One TP.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock