DDF Exclusive Scan other DTH channels with Sun Direct box

• Thread starter MMM123
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 99
  • Views: Views 32,890
Is DD sports coming ?. If it is coming then we can watch cricket with free cost.. No need to subscribe star and Sony ten sports.pls confirm.and share dd sports frequency and satellite.

Pls provide steps consolidated once. It will help others

Now after scanning those ,iam getting dd dish channels .But sun tv,sun music channels and few other tamil channels are not coming now.any reasons?And the channel numbers of tamil channels are changed.how to get those back.

I did factory reset and got back sun channels as well.then did search for these.now i get all dd free dish channels as well.Thanks a lot guys...

Now after scanning those ,iam getting dd dish channels .But sun tv,sun music channels and few other tamil channels are not coming now.any reasons?And the channel numbers of tamil channels are changed.how to get those back.
You would've started the scan with STB at that channel.
Now you should factory reset your STB to recover your SUN DTH channels ( passcode 0000 ).
After reset, you can do manual scanning for GSAT TPs keeping STB at channel 999.

Won't people from Sun Direct know we are using this hidden menu to scan channels we are not supposed to? And probably block our Smard Cards for doing so? ;)
There is no way for Sun DTH to know who all are using this method. They can update the SW for everyone to block this option. No ones smart card can be blocked as in the receiver there is no two way communication. It's just a receiver

You would've started the scan with STB at that channel.
Now you should factory reset your STB to recover your SUN DTH channels ( passcode 0000 ).
After reset, you can do manual scanning for GSAT TPs keeping STB at channel 999.

Yes you are right..Now i got all channels back ☺
For dd national hd and dd news hd i get only audio feed.i don't see the video.any reason?This issue is for only these 2 channels.others are fine

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock