SCV creates online customer portal for payment and management!!

Satvijay said:
SCV has created online customer portal where you can pay you bills online, manage you packs, add channels through a-la-carte etc, atlast one great relief from paying bills to my LCO.

This is only for digital customers, register with your mobile and get OTP for registration.

My Portal

Vijay,

Thanks for the info , but unfortunately for me I am not able to register. may be my LCO given his mobile no while getting the STB. Is it mandatory that we should use the same mobile no for registering?

Viki said:
Vijay,

Thanks for the info , but unfortunately for me I am not able to register. may be my LCO given his mobile no while getting the STB. Is it mandatory that we should use the same mobile no for registering?

you will have to replace the last digit of your smart card with zero while registering.

aravindan said:
Bro..Its implemented & very much in operational mode..:)
But only problem is, we will hurt LCOs in disguise ..

Let LCOs charge Rs.100 instead of Rs.70.
Some People don't mind paying Rs.30 extra.

when on earth this was implemented. is there any user who has paid ?? if you have paid let me know how?? dont just copy paste what you get on google. there are lots of news like this which was never implemented.

sathishbabu4u said:
Is it Implemented? where ?
If i pay thru online, how come my LCO will know whether i paid amount or not.
Is it anything Arasu passing details to LCO, who are all in that region paid amount thru online like that?
In govt cases, these online system will not be possible.
If you take SCV, it is very much possible and worth to it.

implementing this for analog users is difficult or impossible. there is no control over connections which they give and arasu cannot block for one user if they have defaulted. even scv has implemented only for digital users.

Satvijay said:
you will have to replace the last digit of your smart card with zero while registering.

Thanks Vijay , the trick worked!

Satvijay said:
implementing this for analog users is difficult or impossible. there is no control over connections which they give and arasu cannot block for one user if they have defaulted. even scv has implemented only for digital users.

Impossible?? :huh

When the metro water can cut water lines of defaulters, when EB dept can cut electricity to defaulters, when rationshop has a head count and make users to update their cards at proper intervals ... etc... etc.. etc... Arasu having a head count and blocking the cable access to a single defaulter is very much ... very much possible. :tup

Arasu isn't a private enterprise to limit its jobs to certain limits but a profitably and successfully running public service which has every single resource it needs to make things work if it really wants. :k

TN Govt has tonnes of histories of details to prove and to make impossible things very much .... very much possible. :k

HOUSE-MD said:

When the metro water can cut water lines of defaulters, when EB dept can cut electricity to defaulters, when rationshop has a head count and make users to update their cards at proper intervals ... etc... etc.. etc... Arasu having a head count and blocking the cable access to a single defaulter is very much ... very much possible. :tup

Arasu isn't a private enterprise to limit its jobs to certain limits but a profitably and successfully running public service which has every single resource it needs to make things work if it really wants. :k

TN Govt has tonnes of histories of details to prove and to make impossible things very much .... very much possible. :k

Im talking here of the technical aspect of the analog cable connection. If you dont understand it leave it. analog cable connection is something anyone can cut a wire, split into multiple connections using splitters and share it. there is no seperate ID for every analog connection which the MSO can have control over. Just dont argue here without knowing the practical difficulties. i dont have to explain all this to you, I have clearly mentioned that its been implemented for digital connections alone. You dont have to argue here. there is a lots of threads which are talking about arasu cable where you can always voice. I know you are a strong supporter for govt and you always raise voice even when something positive comes from SCV. I know scv is biased for sun network, i accept when they do somthing positive not just argue for anything.

I dont want to debate here for rationcard,metro water and eb here because you always talk politics here. Im talking here for online payment of cable conneciton and you are talking of politics!! :angry

Satvijay said:
analog cable connection is something anyone can cut a wire, split into multiple connections using splitters and share it. there is no seperate ID for every analog connection which the MSO can have control over.

Even electricity connection can be cut anywhere, split into multiple connections, cheat electric meters and even tough and costly things that aren't possible in analogue but the government does its best to control it.

And electricity dept too has online payment system for a long time and it works very well.

Yes, it isn't worth arguing on this any further as i think i have given all the necessary points.

I am talking here of somthing which is implemented. you are talking of somthing else. :D:D:D:D I dont want to debate here with laymen. who does not understand anything.

HOUSE-MD said:

Electricity , Metro Water are essential need for day to day life. Is it cable service also essential need for day to day life.
I hope EB, Metro water dept under state govt are running under loss, but govt still running it under its control because of it is essential need.
But Cable Service is not essential like other , i personally feel , govt no need to concentrate in this one.
Govt has to implement strict rules and make the private network run smoothly and effectively (which prev. TN and Central govt failed to do in Chennai, which causing trouble to this till now).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock