SCV HD Channel List + Price

• Thread starter keeper
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 40,719
RE: scv got HD channels

Have to ask LCO about HD Box when he comes for payment this month.

i heard
Zpm3n8L.png
providing arround 30 HD channels.

916_MTV Indies HD
929-history TV 18 hd
934_colours HD
949-CNBC TV 18 prime hd
Scv added

I doubt whether mso have so much money to pay as carriage fee as almost all mso add hd channels just like they are adding some carriage fee getting channels.

Anyways good additions by scv.

They pay all channel in network group.
Example: u r mso u have pay all channel to sun network. I have doubt they not added single star network HD channel

Cost of HD set top box from SCV is 3300 and they have three channel package for HD which is 116 basic pack , 190 Rs Second pack and 224 Ultra HD pack having 36 HD channels.

Benjamin Devapaul said:
Cost of HD set top box from SCV is 3300 and they have three channel package for HD which is 116 basic pack , 190 Rs Second pack and 224 Ultra HD pack having 36 HD channels.

From where you got this information.I searched there website and I couldn't find it.only about stb schemes and hd in near future.

RE: SCV got HD channels

Benjamin Devapaul said:
36 hd channels??? Can anyone provide the list.

RE: SCV got HD channels

Go it from my LCO and the list also he has given. Will upload tom. Also you can call the toll free no. and get the details.

RE: SCV HD Channel List

Benjamin Devapaul said:
Go it from my LCO and the list also he has given. Will upload tom. Also you can call the toll free no. and get the details.

Plz upload it now so that I change my plan of getting a multi room connection of d2h to cable operator.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock