SCV HD Channel List + Price

• Thread starter keeper
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 40,987
I really like the packages and ready to move to scv again. But the concern is on their stability of presence in Chennai and stability of the channels in scv.

Presence of scv is from long time. I still remember when Hathway left Chennai around 7 years ago then it was scv only who over took them. Also believing on arasu entering in Chennai looks like a dream only.

Note: I'm not defaming any operator but sharing my views only.

Re: RE: SCV HD Channel List + Price

Ankit Jain said:
Presence of scv is from long time. I still remember when Hathway left Chennai around 7 years ago then it was scv only who over took them. Also believing on arasu entering in Chennai looks like a dream only.

Note: I'm not defaming any operator but sharing my views only.
But anything can happen when politicians are there in business bro. That is the reason for my statement bro. If this is the year of 2010 I will confidentiality buy scv as I did it in 2008..

Sadiq said:
But anything can happen when politicians are there in business bro. That is the reason for my statement bro. If this is the year of 2010 I will confidentiality buy scv as I did it in 2008..
Agree bro but still it is far better than these dth companies who always play with a customers.

A week ago, I added a feedback on SCV website for HD service. I have requested the details about HD packages and prices. I also mentioned that I am not ready by 100% to invest on their STB since Arasu may come at anytime and I will lose my money.

Today, I got a call from SCV and they told me that the set top box price is Rs.3000 with 2 months Ultra HD pack free. He asked me if my LCO is with SCV. I said, I don't know since I am using DTH and used SCV till few months ago. I told him my LCO name and asked him to confirm and he said he will check and confirm later. But till now he didn't call me.

I also asked what if Arasu is coming and you going out of business and who will return my money. For that he said that he cannot say about this since he is not sure what will happen. He just said, currently SCV is there in Chennai. He also asked me to check with LCO on this since the change from SCV to other MSO is completely depending on the LCO's decision.

SCV Packs, Add-Ons & A-la-carte:

SCV Packs:

SCV Addons:

SCV A-la-carte:

For further details:
SCV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock