SCV new package now on their website

mjahabarsadiq said:
@pearl:
So finally chosen the DAS package? You mentioned that your LCO is not forcing to buy STB now-a-days.. What is the status now? It seems your LCO is going to continue with SCV only.. Right?

Hi Sadiq,

can you please post the la carte pack here.. its not downloadable from website.

I can pay upto Rs 300 per month if they can offer all eng movies and news channels, other channels i don't mind, im more interested in football so i would be happy with a few channels that offer that.

Otherwise im happy with all english gec and movies, tamil and english news and a few sports.

I'm sure i can get these for Rs 300 per month and i wont need A La Carte unless some sports and famous movies channels are missing.

jvcbpl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
@pearl:
So finally chosen the DAS package? You mentioned that your LCO is not forcing to buy STB now-a-days.. What is the status now? It seems your LCO is going to continue with SCV only.. Right?

Hi Sadiq,

Please use Chrome, it seem to have some script issue in firefox.

pearlpearl said:
jvcbpl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
@pearl:

Hi Sadiq,

Please use Chrome, it seem to have some script issue in firefox.

i have only chrome... im able download the base packs and not the la carte packs

pearlpearl said:
I can pay upto Rs 300 per month if they can offer all eng movies and news channels, other channels i don't mind, im more interested in football so i would be happy with a few channels that offer that.

Otherwise im happy with all english gec and movies, tamil and english news and a few sports.

I'm sure i can get these for Rs 300 per month and i wont need A La Carte unless some sports and famous movies channels are missing.

i really dont know where is the problem ...scv diamond has it for Rs242 sports,movies and news or you can go for D2h which gives the same for Rs320 and 10% hike in 10 days D2H Packages - New South Diamond Pack - DTH Packages for South

in cable STB is the problem. If we change house means , each time we have to spent money for STB. I know no LCO will give signal to someother area STB.
but in DTH, i can shift myself.
And also, in tatasky Ala carte basis , (make my own package), i can choose watever channel i want (for ex: my fav, 10 channels) for the cost of 155.
In Cable is it possible.
Am paying each month 120 rs for all odiot channels ,

Yes, i have plans to shift home within the next 3 or 6 months and this may involve change to another area too and i need atleast 2 STB and the cost would be atleast Rs 2000 which i consider a loss if i need to pay once again within the next 3 or 6 months.

sathishbabu4u said:
in cable STB is the problem. If we change house means , each time we have to spent money for STB. I know no LCO will give signal to someother area STB.
but in DTH, i can shift myself.
And also, in tatasky Ala carte basis , (make my own package), i can choose watever channel i want (for ex: my fav, 10 channels) for the cost of 155.
In Cable is it possible.
Am paying each month 120 rs for all odiot channels ,

Cable does not hold good for people who shift often and who watch only 10 channels . Better you go for DTH.

pearlpearl said:
Yes, i have plans to shift home within the next 3 or 6 months and this may involve change to another area too and i need atleast 2 STB and the cost would be atleast Rs 2000 which i consider a loss if i need to pay once again within the next 3 or 6 months.

IF you have 2 connections at your home better u go for DTH they give 2nd connection almost at half the price. and for shifting they charge only 600Rs which is better than Cable. DTH and CABLE advantage varies from person to person.. Im talking of the major chunk of the users not the specific cases

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock