SCV rearranged channels in Analogue.

HOUSE-MD

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,

At-least Kalaigner News, Makkal Tv, TTD Channel and few other channels moved to slots before Sun news.

Any one who knows the earlier channels arrangement, can you let me know if any of the channels removed?

sathishbabu4u said:
Pls. any body can update , is it really SCV analogue removed channels, or Pearlpearl LCO changed to some other LCO.
Pearl pearl, is it still r u able to see SCV STB ad? is it SUN network channels coming in the place as earlier?
I have to check once i reach to my home

I still have the SCV STB Ad. :-/ :'(

Can someone with SCV Analogue confirm the changes in your area?

I see that Kalaigner News & Makkal Tv brought in between channels Jaya Movies and Jaya News and next to Jaya Movies comes Gemini Tv, next to Raj comes TTDC.

Donno if any channel was removed as i dont have the exact details of the earlier channel placements.

dinee said:
i'm frm madipakkam area thy hve changed vijay tv,pic qlty also very poor...

Yes, quality gone down in SCV Analogue.

prakash_Tv said:
in arasu cable tv ..im getting all most channels clear and good pic.

I wish i can take a cable from your area to my area :k ;), i can pay for the cable but only worried about people who will frequently cut it down. :huh :-/

I wish multiple LCO are available on the same area or same LCO offers multiple MSO's feed so people can pick what they want. :k

pearlpearl said:
I wish i can take a cable from your area to my area :k ;), i can pay for the cable but only worried about people who will frequently cut it down. :huh :-/

I wish multiple LCO are available on the same area or same LCO offers multiple MSO's feed so people can pick what they want. :k

u know one think..anna nagar LCO giving Star cricket from jak cable and Asianet from D2h

I rescan SCV analog ..
No Channels removed.. but some channels rearranged..
Sun's Chutty TV previously came in two locations, (one in prime band and another in the UHF band), UHF band chutty tv removed and now chutty tv coming in only prime band.
No channels removed and no channels added..
All local cable channels, gone from my cable..

prakash_Tv said:
u know one think..anna nagar LCO giving Star cricket from jak cable and Asianet from D2h

I'm from annanagar but i don't get star cricket, i used to get star cricket only during some cricket match (before several months) and ten sports, but nothing is available as of today. :-/

Also no Asianet in my area. May be some other LCO operating from annanagar is giving those channels. :huh

TDSAT இல் இன்று மையம் கொண்ட தமிழக கேபிள் புயல்...!!

TN arasu Cable and Chennai Cable digiilzation Petition coming today at TDSAT. We can hope positive result from this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock