SCV reduces Tamil pack to 40Rs with no benefit to customers!!

Satvijay

Reaction score
In a drastic move to attract more customers in digital mode, scv has drastically reduced the Tamil pack from the existing 152Rs plus tax now shown in SCV main screen as Rs135 plus tax to Rs40 Plus tax. The following would be the changes in the existing tamil pack, all the sports channels of star network ie. ss1,2.3.4 and vijay TV would not be available on this tamil pack cust has to select those channels in a-la-carte mode. This pack is in effect from april 1, 2015 the details of the other packs would be available from monday or from the LCO from monday. This was the update given from my LCO and SCV customer care. Looks like SCV is really gearing up for the competition. will post the SS once i have the brochure from my LCO which should be available next week.

RE: SCV reduces Tamil pack to 40Rs Plus tax!!!

Good News nd Good Share @Vijay Bro :tup

Good news

I think pack may contain FTA channels alone with DD channels & some Sun Channels..

Or it may be business tactics to sell out their STBs.

:lol

aravindan said:
I think pack may contain FTA channels alone with DD channels & some Sun Channels..

Or it may be business tactics to sell out their STBs.

[emoji38]
After all it is a cable tv business and tactics can be there in any business....

Sadiq said:
After all it is a cable tv business and tactics can be there in any business....

@ sadiq bro

are cable wallas good in tamil nadu also :huh:huh:huh
acc. to u which one is better dth or cable :huh:huh:huh

Sadiq said:

Tactics should be a "mutual-benefit" one..

Why SCV haven't come out with this offer for the past several years?

This offer makes to think that it's a final fight to survive ahead of 2016 elections..

:)

Already SCV Analog users not getting 40 Channels for Rs.120+ & keep losing channels day-by-day..

What can they provide @ Rs.40 + 14% Tax ????

:shy

If they provide something bigger @ Rs.40, definitely it won't lasts for longer time & just a eyewasher & a tactics to sell their STBs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock