SCV reduces Tamil pack to 40Rs with no benefit to customers!!

i will check and update i think 4 or 5 channels coming & in digital u will get all channels with 150/-

check here channels list

Link Removed

this one 5 months old list some channels removed and some channels added...i will update later.

prakash_Tv said:
i will check and update i think 4 or 5 channels coming & in digital u will get all channels with 150/-

check here channels list

Link Removed

this one 5 months old list some channels removed and some channels added...i will update later.

thanks ... please update me when possible

Satvijay said:
My lco moved to arasu cable from today. im getting most of the channels, im not sure how my LCO is giving arasu in analog and digital in SCV!! im getting analog signals of arasu cable and digital signal of scv on the same cable!! one thing which i want to confirm if there are any arasu cable users here, im not getting any of the english news channels. im getting ndtv prime, cnbc and etnow i do not get any of the news channels. if there are any arasu users, please confirm after which channel we can get the english news channel as im very happy with the arasu channels as of now. im getting star movies, pix, star world, sony six, cnbc, etnow , ndtv prime, puthiya thalaimurai, puthu yugam and a lots of other tamil channels.

Exactly same. My LCO also giving both arasu and scv analog and SCV digital.
SCV analog in second band and arasu analog in third band. Arasu don't have any english news channels in the analog. whatever english channels , u mentioned, those only me too getting in the third band (arasu analog).
My LCO collecting 120 from jan 2015

sathishbabu4u said:
Exactly same. My LCO also giving both arasu and scv analog and SCV digital.
SCV analog in second band and arasu analog in third band. Arasu don't have any english news channels in the analog. whatever english channels , u mentioned, those only me too getting in the third band (arasu analog).
My LCO collecting 120 from jan 2015

thanks for confirming it, not sure, why arasu is giving business channels and not english news channels

prakash_Tv said:
TIMES NOW, NDTV 24*7 & business channels CNBC TV18, ETNOW, NDTV PRIME

can you tell the order in which you receive the news channels ( after which channel)

sathishbabu4u said:
i think he getting these channels in digital , not in analog.

yes. i have tuned multiple times and still not getting. not sure why they are not giving english news channels when they can give so many other channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock