SCV reduces Tamil pack to 40Rs with no benefit to customers!!

chermadurai said:
Tamil pack is no sports now . u check ur pack in scv customer login.

yes, i checked with my login, looks like my LCO has added the ten pack without my confirmation. What about the rest of the channels are you getting?

sathishbabu4u said:
Am getting Movies Now channel with HD in the SCV analog. is it SCV giving HD in analog?

I am not sure how you are getting it!! anyways enjoy till you get it, Im at office now cannot confirm it. will confirm by tonite.

Satvijay said:
I am not sure how you are getting it!! anyways enjoy till you get it, Im at office now cannot confirm it. will confirm by tonite.

Not only in SCV analog , in Arasu analog also, am getting movies now HD till yes'day.
From today , both places am getting Movies now alone without HD :(

My lco moved to arasu cable from today. im getting most of the channels, im not sure how my LCO is giving arasu in analog and digital in SCV!! im getting analog signals of arasu cable and digital signal of scv on the same cable!! one thing which i want to confirm if there are any arasu cable users here, im not getting any of the english news channels. im getting ndtv prime, cnbc and etnow i do not get any of the news channels. if there are any arasu users, please confirm after which channel we can get the english news channel as im very happy with the arasu channels as of now. im getting star movies, pix, star world, sony six, cnbc, etnow , ndtv prime, puthiya thalaimurai, puthu yugam and a lots of other tamil channels.

Satvijay said:
My lco moved to arasu cable from today. im getting most of the channels, im not sure how my LCO is giving arasu in analog and digital in SCV!! im getting analog signals of arasu cable and digital signal of scv on the same cable!! one thing which i want to confirm if there are any arasu cable users here, im not getting any of the english news channels. im getting ndtv prime, cnbc and etnow i do not get any of the news channels. if there are any arasu users, please confirm after which channel we can get the english news channel as im very happy with the arasu channels as of now. im getting star movies, pix, star world, sony six, cnbc, etnow , ndtv prime, puthiya thalaimurai, puthu yugam and a lots of other tamil channels.

welcome to arasu cable :lol:lol

im arasu cable user long time in analog & digital

Satvijay said:

r u getting tunes 6 tamil music channel ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock