SD channels look very poor quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
All channels are looking great quality, from last few days. Just wanted to share the news.

Fed up with such type of threads every other day. Most of the time the problem lies in the TV set or with the broadcasters. Set the TV properly and enjoy the awesome PQ of Tata Sky both SD and HD channels.

harshbardhan said:
Fed up with such type of threads every other day. Most of the time the problem lies in the TV set or with the broadcasters. Set the TV properly and enjoy the awesome PQ of Tata Sky both SD and HD channels.

Yaar me too fedup with these type of threads and few more.. now a days many spam like /spammers like threads /posts here .. very less participations in discussions by senior , tagged ,good members.. perhaps all r fedup now.. they all keeping silent now..

@Supermachi If you are getting bad PQ in those channels then post some snaps of same channel from Tata sky and from cable.:dodgy

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Yaar me too fedup with these type of threads and few more.. now a days many spam like /spammers like threads /posts here .. very less participations in discussions by senior , tagged ,good members.. perhaps all r fedup now.. they all keeping silent now..

you catch correct point sir ;)

1000 of times i tell to members than there is no problem in tata sky Pq but same members always getting problem and if we say we are not getting any problem then getting a tag of tata sky fan boy :wall:(

and because of that silent tag is better :dodgy:u

I am nt even support of defaming any DTH,everyone have their own thinkings but..
Some people has to learn How to Respect others..and all DTH.

Sent from Tapatalk HD

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
I am nt even support of defaming any DTH,everyone have their own thinkings but..
Some people has to learn How to Respect others..and all DTH.

Sent from Tapatalk HD

yeah we should respect do of every member + of every dths :)

as all dth are running by big brands so all of dth senior peoples are very well know how to run their dth company ;)

but some are saying they are lossing 30 % of subscriber base :lol:s

The good old days come to my mind when one of the forums caught my attention for useful discussions where Kumar bhai like veterans were regular visitors and I joined it to gain knowledge thereby quench my thirst for technical know-how. But now a days....... only mud slinging.... fighting etc.

Re: RE: SD channels look very poor quality

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
This is why i bro i do not browsing ddf these days.

I too fedup with these type of thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock