SERIOUS RAIN PROBLEM NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I strongly agree with the thread starter. I am from Goa and as is well known, it is the area which gets heavy rains. I face outage quite too often. I had a SD connection before and when I upgraded to HD - I had asked them to provide me a 90cm dish. They did not and my signals are never near 100%. I admit that rain fade cant be totally avoided, but using a 90 cm reduces the chances of a complete blackout .

and I must add that the installers DID NOT install my dish perfectly. In fact, it was me who fine tuned the dish.

Dear technitians,

I agree with you.I like d2h service.But if there is a major problem as you said that must be rectified at the earliest.I have some tips to you.

1.The dish must be installed at optimal for azimuth,elevation and LNB skew.Some technicians obtain the signal but they will not peak the dish in azimuth,elevation and LNB skew.I don't know the case of yours.
2.Use of large dish like 90 cm,then you may get 100%signal strength and near 80% signal quality.
3.Force d2h to change the Singapore ST2 satellite to a new one having good signal foot print all over India .For the same join many customers as you can.
4.I hope d2h will solve the problem soon.

But sun is by default providing 90cm dish to all hd user to enable signal from insat

jerome5633 said:
Dear technitians,

I agree with you.I like d2h service.But if there is a major problem as you said that must be rectified at the earliest.I have some tips to you.

1.The dish must be installed at optimal for azimuth,elevation and LNB skew.Some technicians obtain the signal but they will not peak the dish in azimuth,elevation and LNB skew.I don't know the case of yours.
2.Use of large dish like 90 cm,then you may get 100%signal strength and near 80% signal quality.
3.Force d2h to change the Singapore ST2 satellite to a new one having good signal foot print all over India .For the same join many customers as you can.
4.I hope d2h will solve the problem soon.

dear jeromeji well i can get atleast 50 /60 customers of mine who ready to sign my petition to d2h persons but it needs all of you to get maximum supporters to make d2h persons to give 90 cm dish. well i am not arguing for me but for whole customers of mine as i am still not being provided d2h connection inspite of solving lots of problems of my customers i am using airtel before d2h was ;launched since last 3 years i never face any problems in heavy rains too. by chance only when there is total dark or heavy winds it gets stop rarely in last 3 years.with 60 cm dish i am getting zero disturbance in rains . but as i still luv d2h a lot as i have worked day in day out for d2h since feb 2012 in my area in goregaon in mumbai. i only try to sale on d2h products and convert other dth persons in to d2h fold . but as iam answerable to my customers there well bieng also needs to be looked after .its only small initiative from me but if it can resolve major issue of rains in mumbai affecting signal problem of each customers then i be the most happy person not as a dealer but as true person that customer is god and must be taken care .thanks to every body in supporting genuine case of this . why you also try your best in convincing d2h persons to provide 90 cm dish to all customers and atleast to persons usuing hd packs.

timkamat said:
I strongly agree with the thread starter. I am from Goa and as is well known, it is the area which gets heavy rains. I face outage quite too often. I had a SD connection before and when I upgraded to HD - I had asked them to provide me a 90cm dish. They did not and my signals are never near 100%. I admit that rain fade cant be totally avoided, but using a 90 cm reduces the chances of a complete blackout .

dear sirji thanks for genuinely supporting this issue hope you too try your best to convince d2h administratos to change policy and provide 90 cms dish to there esteemed customers. where is mr dino if he could resolve this issue it be gr888 . no post now adays. i appeal to all try there best to plzzzzzzzzzz resolve this serious issue affecting most of my videcon dth users in whole mumbai atleast and may be in whole india.

This is the biggest disadvantage of having satellite tv. KU band doesnt work in the rain :( there will be rain fade on all the DTH providers. Thats why I have both cable and DTH at my house.

Dear technitians,

I will support this issue and will do what I can.

D2H should provide 90 cm dish to customers having HD Pack and for those doing LT recharge in areas with lower signal footprint.Platinum HD pack costs 480 Rs. /month.It's sure that they are making a reasonable profit from it.And the service must be good for the customers.There is a big competition between DTH companies,and I am sure that d2h will rectify it if there is a major problem.

jerome5633 said:
Dear technitians,

I will support this issue and will do what I can.

D2H should provide 90 cm dish to customers having HD Pack and for those doing LT recharge in areas with lower signal footprint.Platinum HD pack costs 480 Rs. /month.It's sure that they are making a reasonable profit from it.And the service must be good for the customers.There is a big competition between DTH companies,and I am sure that d2h will rectify it if there is a major problem.

dear jerome i have already mailed this concern to all big persons in d2h except ceo anil kheraji . iam waiting for there response and replt . i wait for 0 days what they can do then if no response will meet ceo of dth anil kheraji in mumbai regarding this serious issue .to support this a petition signed by customerws in mumbai and other areas would be bonus lets see where this matter goes. one more thing they can do before rains in realignment of all dish before and after rains to aboid 125 rs service charge becauiuse of this too customers. why are they charging for long term recharge customers

dear dreamdth members pls tell me if i covered the lnb and leave a space from white side of the lnb then is there a chance to get the signal in rain or heavy rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock