SERIOUS RAIN PROBLEM NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe that 90% installation of d2h done improperly! However, me too facing Rain Fading even in little rainfall. Need to Fine Tune my Dish.

is it really issue

with all indian and outside indian users?

Not only D2h, none of the dth installers do proper installation/alignment.I had dishtv in the past and now have D2h since 2010. In both cases, I myself have fine tuned the dish.

Tata Sky guys do the installation properly. No signal during rain is common thing as dish size is small but i too felt the d2h dish installation service is not good as others.

I dont know that How tata sky guys do Install dish better compare to other dth, but here in my appartment tata sky signal is affected more than any dth service

I have no signal issues from years thats why i told. Nothing else. It depends on the guy who installing as well.

I think Now here everyone want to prove that own dth is best

if anyone have signal problems dn go 4 cable bt ur freedom to select channel is gone nd dere signal can go in any weather i had d experience of cable tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock