SERIOUS RAIN PROBLEM NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Covering lnb is nothing related to signal

Ur reflector shud pass singnal efficiently

but when i covered the lnb i have got some signal in rain but in heavy rain all signal is gone

jerome5633 said:
Dear technitians,

I will support this issue and will do what I can.

D2H should provide 90 cm dish to customers having HD Pack and for those doing LT recharge in areas with lower signal footprint.Platinum HD pack costs 480 Rs. /month.It's sure that they are making a reasonable profit from it.And the service must be good for the customers.There is a big competition between DTH companies,and I am sure that d2h will rectify it if there is a major problem.

dear jerome this thread is going other way mr saket @ other guy is trying to divert this topic and that guy needs to be told strictly not to go out of topic what we are discussing is very serious issue and he is concerned about his lnb covered or tryioing to divert customers facing rain fading issues . can u plz give some more technical details so that i can forward it to higher d2h authorities which may help resolve this issue you can mail me too at [email protected] i want technical details to resolve this issue forever for customers and if i can do it be gr8test thing i done for my customers

I agree rain fading is a problem in d2h compared to Tata Sky and ADTV. But fine tuning of dish can solve problem a lot. But remember, rain fading is common in KuBand Broadcast. As soon as rain stops, you will get your Signal. No need to Call/ Pay to D2h.

AsitPaul said:
I agree rain fading is a problem in d2h compared to Tata Sky and ADTV. But fine tuning of dish can solve problem a lot. But remember, rain fading is common in KuBand Broadcast. As soon as rain stops, you will get your Signal. No need to Call/ Pay to D2h.

dear shri asitji if installation is done properly then only if slight rain comes but 90 % of installations are not done properly so even if slight rain comes they dont get signals at all and in some cases there is no signal at all even if rain stops and so this issue is very serious i request you to try your best and convince higher authority in resolving this crtical issue as i very well know you that you are regular at this forum and might do something for customers. atleast before and after rains they should do realignment of dish for those customers whose installation not done proper and face signal loss even in small drizzle. no unnecessary charges to be deducted due to faulty installation by there engineers

this is not the case in airtel im facing zero fading issue in airtel since last 3 years. even in huge rains my tv works welll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock