SERIOUS RAIN PROBLEM NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandyroy said:
That is another issue. This thread is addressing rain fadeout on various DTH services.

Thread moved to general section now. All DTH discussions going on this thread that's the reason for move..

i dnt undestand how d2h became world no 1 d2h in adding subscriber when it has serious signal problem during rain

ratedr said:
i dnt undestand how d2h became world no 1 d2h in adding subscriber when it has serious signal problem during rain

In other sessions its absolutely fine that's why..

Bapun Raz said:
In other sessions its absolutely fine that's why..

I guess pedigree matters! ala Tatasky, Dish and Airtel.
D2H services in Delhi area have been experiencing frequent outages since 1pm on 16th ie for the past 18 hours! HD trans is unwatchable !SD is intermittent.
I wonder what is happenning to all those poor D2H subscribers in Mumbai as it has been raining non stop there for the past 1 week. No D2h for over a week?
We have a definite 1st from D2h as a seasonal DTH service provider.
Avoid during the monsoon season in India, rest of the year it works fine!
And their call center still keeps insisting that we must wait for the cloud cover to clear up.
Wake up D2H. The v

is this happning first time after d2h shifted satellite to st2 last year?

me_saket said:
is this happning first time after d2h shifted satellite to st2 last year?

Good Question!. But I will be unable to answer as I started subscribing to D2h from Dec 12 onwards.

S2's primary beam is obviously targeted towards South East Asia ie Singapore whereas Insat 4a beam would be targeted towards the Indian Peninsular, a difference of about 5 degree's I believe.
That could make the difference between a 90% and a 70% signal quality and hence rain fade.
Though one would expect the tech guru's at D2h to cater for this!.:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock