• Thread starter Thread starter technitians
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 65
  • Views Views: Views 24,676
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuvi2Yuvi said:
I think Now here everyone want to prove that own dth is best

plz mr yuvi dont try to support d2h what is wrong is wrong and what is right is right. yes tata sky and airtel rain fading is minimum or nil . iam having airtel dish last 3 years it works perfect even in huge rains too. though iam working very hard for d2h since 2 years you have to safeguard customers intrests too coz they have kept good faith on dealers like me if dealer dont fight for customers then whats the use of selling product to customers. this issue if resolved will only benefit videocon d2h and not benefit me at any period . plz post only those comments which benefits customers . there are various posts in this coloumn by good persons who are thinking of customers benefit in large extent so plz if you wanna post only for what is right and what is benefit of all customers particularly of mumbai as iam facing lots of my esteemed customers in mumbai from june 3 due to no proper installation by engineers .why customer suffer because of this and why they pay extra charges each time rain comes and signal not comes even in slight rain or no rain.

NOTE : MOST IMPORTANT THING VIDEOCON NEEDS TO DO AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE THAT EVEN IN SMALL RAINS MAJOR CUSTOMERS IN MUMBAI ARE NOT ABLE TO VIEW YOUR SERVICES . THIS MAY BE DUE TO VARIOUS REASONS BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON BEING INSTALLATION NOT DONE PROPERLY BY D2H ENGINEERS AT THE TIME OF ACTIVATION OF CUSTOMERS CONNECTION AT START. THIS THING NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED VERY SOON OR LOTS OF CUSTOMERS MOVE OUT AND SHIFT BACK TO CABLE OR AIRTEL /TATA SKY AS RAIN FADING ISSUES ARE MINIMUM AS COMPRED TO D2H. IAM EARNESTLY REQUESTING YOU ONLY FOR D2H BENEFIT .ALL CUSTOMERS ARE REALLY ANGRY BECAUSE OF THIS THAT’S WHAT IAM EXPERIENCING FROM JUNE 6. THOSE PERSONS WHO ARE EXPERINCING REGULAR SIGNAL LOSS YOU ARE REQUESTED TO REALIGN THERE DISH FREE OF COST AS WELL AS CREDIT CUSTOMERS A/C THE DAYS THEY NOT VIEW DUE TO RAIN FADING SIGNAL LOSS PROBLEMS DUE TO NOT PROPER INSTALLATION BY ENGINEERS. HOPE SOME TYPE OF DECISION TAKEN BY HIGHER AUTHOTIES IN THIS CONTEXT

Reactions: Omi
dear fellow persons its raining heavily in mumbai then also my airtel dth connection is working fine i am watching aapki adaalat progamme in which nana patekar is being shown . hope dth persons do something when even a small rain comes signal goes of most of customers in mumbai due to wrong instalation by engineers. my connection is of 3 years old never any alignment done never called any person for any signal problem . i am not telling you just like that but so that some steps action be taken by higher authorities with regards.one of dth customer staying in goregaon unknown to me in mumbai called me and told that connection not working as soon as rain comes. he told customer care number not working at all and he got my number from just dial and was abusing me on phone thinking i was the owner of dth . i told him to contact customer care but he told nos are not working so i took it from just dial and you should repair my connection any how.are we dealers bound to hear abusive and filthy language from any customers need to be understand

me too watchin aap ki adalat in india tv in sun direct . I live in mira road here also raining bt signal is good

d2h problem should be solved by d2h company .by posting here grievances of signal due to rain i dnt think so its gona help

ratedr said:
d2h problem should be solved by d2h company .by posting here grievances of signal due to rain i dnt think so its gona help

yes i agree it be solved by dth company but see mr if no one takes intiatative how will they solve they know they are at fault so all dealers and all customers of d2h join hands in saving this brand d2h. otherwise all customers will swtich off from d2h and it be hard to get back customers for dealers

bt how can we help . dis problem is nt happening in other dth(like airtel,sun direct) . Jst a slight rain nd signal goes plus after rain stops d signal does nt cme dats very sad

avi_mumbai said:
man i had airtel for 2 years or so and it was amazing even with in thhe rain , pic would blackout for few seconds or so at first and then come back even while raining reasonably good .

but with d2h its 1st day of rain and already 30 min + blackout already, why the hell so difference in rain blackout in both ? how doesn it change by dth provider , i do not get it , but it does i think

dear mr avi even now iam having airtel last 3 years and you know its raining so heavily then also iam seeing airtel now watching spiderman on sony pix . no response from higher authority i have mailed all top mumbai head office guys except one ceo which i mail him after seeing what reply i get from others. i not hope any body will respond to my strong letter to them sent on june 6 its 10 days no response wait fr 5 more days. how will they reply mee as they very well know what fault is . i have put my heart and soul for d2h company and see such response given by them . i cannot face my customers who are complaining day in day out. some abuse me and theaten me to refund back money

Hi,
I am based in Delhi and there is a service outage my D2H since 12.30pm.
Admittedly it is overcast and raining in Delhi/NCR but no surprises that my 2nd connection ie TataSky is working beautifully at the same location!
Called up D2h service center to be politely told that "since their is heavy rains at Noida they are facing problems on transmission and the same will be resolved the moment the weather clears!" I tried explaining to the poor girl that my Tatasky connection is working perfectly and then upon pressurising I was told that it is not a reception problem but an uplink issue from D2h Noida center.
I havnt heard anything more ridiculous in my life!.

I have been using Tatasky since 2004 and very recently went in for D2H as it had 22 HD channels, but in hindsight I think I should have stuck to Tatasky!

tatasky worst for malayalai people . It has only 4 malayalam channels .

ratedr said:
tatasky worst for malayalai people . It has only 4 malayalam channels .

That is another issue. This thread is addressing rain fadeout on various DTH services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom