SES 9 reach orbit (108.2) successfully and testing completed

RE: SES 7 and SES 9

iphifi said:
As expected they raised the altitude by 100 km. My guess is only one end of orbit raising engine has been fired till now and that is why the longitude has jumped so suddenly. The other engine will fire in 12 hours after the first ignition. Once both side engine fires the longitude will be back to 113 and then it will drift 2 degrees west per day.  I hope that is true as I don't have apogee and perigee data now.

so how many days it would take to settle and start testing their tps?

Optimus_Prime said:

Can't say. More important for us will be if Airtel has signed a contract with SES and how many TPs Airtel receives. All we can do is wait and watch.

Optimus_Prime said:
Just a guess : 3 or 4 Days to get it to 108.2 and till 15th June testing and after 15th I think it would be operational :k
Better Airtel surprise us,if they don't get TP's in this ADTV would be the next RDTV and SD

Nilu334 said:
I think midnight airtel add new channel in ses9 satellite[emoji12] [emoji12]

Ask your dealer to contact ADTV and ask them about SES 9 and tell him that he should say to them that more and more users are shifting to TS due to less HD channels,so they better start additions  :p :p :lol :D:rofl

kumarvishwas said:
Ask your dealer to contact ADTV and ask them about SES 9 and tell him that he should say to them that more and more users are shifting to TS due to less HD channels,so they better start additions  [emoji14] [emoji14] [emoji38] :D:rofl
Airtel not give any information about ses 9...
I m not shift airtel to tata sky never....

if Airtel Adds remaining channels ,then next set of HD channels will launch like SAB HD ,BBC earth HD,Sony le Plex HD,star sports select HD ,star movies primeire HD and then we have to demand these channels then..

Tracking SES-9 SATELLITE as of 31-May-2016 at 10:55 P.M

wWAjLC1.jpg

E4E6wB4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock