Discussion Share ideas for rebrand of existing channels

How about we get rid of Star Bharat and rebrand Star Bharat HD as Star Utsav HD as a re-run channel along with 2 hours of fresh content every night? It could be the first and only HD re-run channel in the country. Even Dangal offers fresh content. Operator like Star can too produce fresh content. People likes nostalgia and old shows.

Last edited:
Star Bharat HD can be rebranded into Star Prime HD, a premium entertainment hindi channel that will air international dubbed content in hindi and occassionally original fictions that will have some high quality into it.

Bindass can be rebranded into Star Life / Star Sparks, hindi youth general entertainment channel that will focus from 13 to 34 age group and will air fully youth centric shows of various genres like romcom, comedy, drama, thrill, fantasy etc etc.

I really hope star/disney launched a kids movie cum GEC channel, UTV HD can b rebranded for this

Last edited:
Star Bharat HD can be rebranded into Star Prime HD, a premium entertainment hindi channel that will air international dubbed content in hindi and occassionally original fictions that will have some high quality into it.

Bindass can be rebranded into Star Life / Star Sparks, hindi youth general entertainment channel that will focus from 13 to 34 age group and will air fully youth centric shows of various genres like romcom, comedy, drama, thrill, fantasy etc etc.
How about we get rid of Star Bharat and rebrand Star Bharat HD as Star Utsav HD as a re-run channel along with 2 hours of fresh content every night? It could be the first and only HD re-run channel in the country. Even Dangal offers fresh content. Operator like Star can too produce fresh content. People likes nostalgia and old shows.

Excellent Suggestions. Please send it to @starindia on twitter. Hopefully we might see changes

First things first

Sony Rebranding - Although I think it's happening this is my idea.
Shed the old purple and gold colors and bring back the green and blue.
Limit only to 2-3 fiction shows like Sai Baba, KRPAB, Ahilyabai
Make sure that you have a reality show like KBC or Shark Tank India. After KBC exits Shark Tank should air like a cycle or some other concept based reality tv
eg KBC - Sep - Dec
Shark Tank - Jan - Apr
IGT - May - Aug etc
So that viewers get exciting content.
After that Telecast a Bollywood Movie on Afternoons.

My another suggestion as always would be the launch of Sony Screen. An exclusive Bollywood channel on the lines of CCB and SGS.

Another channel which I want them to launch is Sony Pal Comedy where in we get to see Officer Office, Yes Boss, FIR, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo etc

First things first

Sony Rebranding - Although I think it's happening this is my idea.
Shed the old purple and gold colors and bring back the green and blue.
Limit only to 2-3 fiction shows like Sai Baba, TKSS, Ahilyabai
Make sure that you have a reality show like KBC or Shark Tank India. After KBC exits Shark Tank should air like a cycle or some other concept based reality tv
eg KBC - Sep - Dec
Shark Tank - Jan - Apr
IGT - May - Aug etc
So that viewers get exciting content.
After that Telecast a Bollywood Movie on Afternoons.

My another suggestion as always would be the launch of Sony Screen. An exclusive Bollywood channel on the lines of CCB and SGS.

Another channel which I want them to launch is Sony Pal Comedy where in we get to see Officer Office, Yes Boss, FIR, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo etc
ua7W7BO.jpg

I want this Sony logo to be launched previously it was launched on uk

Any good ideas for sports channels of Star and Sony here? I think numbering is both confusing and lame. Broadcasters needs to be creative.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock