Discussion Shark Tank India | Mon-Fri @ 9pm | Sony TV

Oh come-on we need no one like those, all are same better choice would be Abhi and Niyu or Mohak Mangal. This show is not comedy show, it's serious business oriented show which need more intelectual people not some joker.
Specially in Sony LIV version they has little chat session in end which is nice concept but questions are so lame.
Actually both of ranveer and tanmay are investors so they're knowledgeable on this part. But your suggestions are good too.

Ashneer Grover rejected smart lock 🔐 making company by giving one of reason that they are not having that big name?
And, I don't like that line because no company is big in one night and they are making product at small scale that's why they came here to raise fund with your guidence so can reduce price if demand increase in future.

Last edited:
Did someone noticed that in yesterday's episode Ranvijay was giving UpGrad course to a guy who did PhD from IIT, is electrical engineer and Post Graduate and is 26 years old.
Yes the same guy who presented Sabjikothi.
ILzogz0.jpg

Did someone noticed that in yesterday's episode Ranvijay was giving UpGrad course to a guy who did PhD from IIT, is electrical engineer and Post Graduate and is 26 years old.
Yes the same guy who presented Sabjikothi.
ILzogz0.jpg
It would make sense if Rannvijay was actually giving UpGrad courses to all those guys and gals who gets rejected at Roadies audition.

Came across this

They did mention that actual interactions are longer and are of 60 to 120 mins. I wish if sony could put this longer uncut on Sony Liv. We would be happy to watch it.

I really appreciate Sony's content strategy.

When Sony launched its Marathi GEC, the network in its statement stated that Maharashtra and Gujarat are the two largest markets for the network. They pointed it as the rationale behind launching a Marathi channel.

With their recent shows like Ahilya, Scam 92, and Shark Tank India, they are furthering the reach and engagement in these markets. As you know, it's Maharashtra and Gujarat that are leaders when it comes to commerce, business establishments and stocks. Scam 92 and Shark Tank have become very successful in these regions, as far as I have with respect to online engagements. Also, these shows have found audience elsewhere as well.

Shark Tank India store on Flipkart looks amazing. They have got products shown on show listed, products of Sharks, given spotlight to women entrepreneurs and even an option is added to buy a Sony Liv subscription using super coins.
Vml48Pm.png

P60EOmE.png

xs4MnGe.png
mkIbcym.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock