Discussion Shark Tank India | Mon-Fri @ 9pm | Sony TV

Other channels including the smaller ones will have a free run at 9 pm. These kind of shows are suited for channels like AXN which they shut down.
Yeah accepted... I'm curious how they have changed the format to include Indian masala there.. In India imo, these types of shows are much suited for business or news channels than any general entertainment channels in particular... Also, what would Sony do to differently than the shows like The Vault or grab more eyeballs.. Let's see..

I suppose we are missing the important point here. Sony network dominates west India which is largely packed with business- oriented section of Indian population. Sony is targetting them. Yes, it's overall trp will be very less but this will definitely reach and could become successful among the target audience.

I suppose we are missing the important point here. Sony network dominates west India which is largely packed with business- oriented section of Indian population. Sony is targetting them. Yes, it's overall trp will be very less but this will definitely reach and could become successful among the target audience.
Sony has a huge Gujarati Maharashtrian- South Indian population of viewers. It's the perfect thing you could give them. Star has an overall package. While Zee and Colors Fight for North

I'm pretty impressed with Shark Tank's slot. Seeing budding entrepreneurs promoting their products in anyday better than Bhagya or Colors BS

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock