Discussion Shark Tank India | Mon-Fri @ 9pm | Sony TV

Sony's audience is completely different. They are never in the TRP race. Their target is not regular daily soap viewers. Their target always seems urban niche viewers. This is why they can experiment with different shows like Dhadkan which other networks won't even dare to touch. It's like HBO vs CBS. CBS would be watched by masses. But the niche viewers will stick to HBO because of quality content.

Sony's audience is completely different. They are never in the TRP race. Their target is not regular daily soap viewers. Their target always seems urban niche viewers. This is why they can experiment with different shows like Dhadkan which other networks won't even dare to touch. It's like HBO vs CBS. CBS would be watched by masses. But the niche viewers will stick to HBO because of quality content.
Actually some of the Sony shows come on TRP race for example. Bade achhe lagte hai 1 and kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi 1 and 2

I forgot Shark Tank India was premiering yesterday. So I watched it today. I must say it was impressive. The only thing I hated about this show was Rannvijay. He was not needed. This is a show where host isn't needed.
Yeah those post-pitch sponsor promos was unnecessary..

Even these are urban centric. A rural villager won't connect to these characters. Bade Achhe Lagte Hai was not suppose to be this popular.
Actually it was popular in 2011 and most of the family audience watched back in the days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock