SHIFT OF HD CHANNELS TO CH NO 1-100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
ALL HD CHANNELS WILL BE SHIFTED TO CHANNEL NO 1 - 100 WITH EFFECT FROM 12TH JULY 2011 TO ENHANCE YOUR ACCESS TO HD CHANNELS AND TO BETTER YOUR VIEWING EXPERIENCE.

SOURCE : AS RECEIVED FROM DISH TV INDIA SMS ON REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER

first +1for this as per rule.

Thanks for sharing with us dear.
so that all dishtru hd users can watch tru hd channel easyly after starting the tv.

good job by dishtv:)

Ya It can be considered as a good move by Dish TV. We are waiting for it and more HD channels on 1080i format on the DTH platform :)

well dish tv has no plan to add more hd channels now as per my knowledge and also dish tv will add only nakli hd channels every times so don't think that you can see tru hd channels in dish tv....hohoohooo :Dwell dish tv has no plan to add more hd channels now as per my knowledge and also dish tv will add only nakli hd channels every times so don't think that you can see tru hd channels in dish tv....hohoohooo :D

ok sir lets wait and watch... Dish TV always has the edge over others in the market. Although they might show upscaled HD channels but Dish TV is ahead always in number and quality of channels and number of Tru HD channels they show. I don't want people to make fun of any DTH operator... Thank you..

Good News for hd subscriber , after this channel list same on both Hd/Sd Stb ?

AS INTIMATED BEFORE BY DISH TV ALL HD CHANNELS OF DISH TRU HD ARE SHIFTED TO CHANNEL NO 1 - 100... FROM TODAY ENJOY THE BOUQUET... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock