Shifting to tata sky

Akash

Registered
Reaction score
I have shift to tata sky has 60 hd channels guys change u r dth sun direct Do not add any channels

nallavan

Registered
Reaction score
I already planned and move to TATASKY HD by this week. I lost the hope with SUN. SD is the worst DTH and cheating people on the name of government.

For Taka Sky how much the monthly fee will be and whats the cost of HD BOX including installation.

Akash

Registered
Reaction score
IF u want detail about tata sky go to tata sky website I am using Rs250 dhamaal mix pack

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S shifting to TATA SKY Tata Sky 18
R Shifting Tata sky channel from H to V polarity. Tata Sky HD 2
R Shifting Tata sky channel from H to V polarity. Tata Sky 1
Akash Solanki Satellite Updates 10 "Indiacast / Viacom18" Channel Shifting New Satellite Satellite Channels Updates 5
asgworldindia Breaking Shifting LCN of Rupashi Bangla & News Time Bangla Tata Sky 5
Deep.S DTH Updates 23 Channels will be Shifting to MPEG-4 w.e.f 4th December. Dish TV 6
Joyanaranha Seeking Help Shifting from dishtv to Airtel DTH Support & Comparisons 20
Amit1079 Breaking CareWorld shifting to new frequency TV Channels News 3
Amit1079 Breaking music india,sangeet bangla,sangeet bhojpuri shifting to mpeg4 tecnology for better picture quality TV Channels News 10
Amit1079 DDF Exclusive Star utsav and zee anmol channels shifting to new lcn from 29 th Aug 2017 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 7
Amit1079 DDF Exclusive ABP news shifting to LCN 318 from 18 the Aug 2017 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 3
F DD Malayalam channel shifting to new channel number d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 4
A Shifting of dth to another tv d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 5
skm30 Is ZEE Anmol's "BHOOTU" Shifting on ZEE's Big Magic !! TV Shows & Programs 8
JitendraKumar Dish TV India Ltd approves shifting of Registered Office Dish TV 2
B Sun TV HD shifting to 980 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 45
V news x channel shifting d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 0
A News 24 shifting in to Channel Active from 3rd September 2016 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 3
A Sanatan TV shifting in to Channel Active From 23rd August 2016 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 0
rahul31 videocond2h shifting Ahsas channel in to Channel Active d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 4
A Ahsas channel shifting in to Channel Active from 22nd June 2016 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 1
shawl_who Toonami shifting to lcn 445 ?? Airtel Digital TV 5
A EPIC TV shifting to LCN 151 from 20th December 2015 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 8
S Shifting of connection Airtel Digital TV 2
P Shifting from alacarte to base package d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 3