Signal getting but not channels [now solved]

• Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 22,784
e100-4 error

hi, im having a similar problem with dstv (ie the one quoted below of e100-4 error). how did u resolve it, pls help. i see you are talking abt the d2h engineer, whats that and how can i get them? regards

SUNIEL said:
Guys problem is solved now. All channels are properly receiving after some thing done by circle manager.
I got a call from my nearest circle manager. He only get 5 to 10 minute and now channels are back. Its a impact of nodal officer.
Thanks to all for great support .
Nice experience by d2h, because before me a dealer is fail to activate.

It was pairing error means every connection there is unique pair of stb and card. If account is in deactive mode for some time then pairing error happen. Need to contact local office [by phone] and ask to pair your card and stb again.

Tee Bowws said:
hi, im having a similar problem with dstv (ie the one quoted below of e100-4 error). how did u resolve it, pls help. i see you are talking abt the d2h engineer, whats that and how can i get them? regards

This discussion was about the Indian direct to home television service D2h.He was getting pairing error and it was solved by the D2h backend team.From ur post it seems you are not from India and if so, this discussion wont offer any help to you.You may need to contact your local service team to get your issue resolved.

timkamat said:
This discussion was about the Indian direct to home television service D2h.He was getting pairing error and it was solved by the D2h backend team.From ur post it seems you are not from India and if so, this discussion wont offer any help to you.You may need to contact your local service team to get your issue resolved.

ya he is talking about africa's dth but technology is same worldwide so i suggest this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock