Snaps from D2H HD STB and Tatasky HD STB

Re: RE: Snaps from D2H HD STB and Tatasky HD STB

Devesh said:
No problem we all r supporting what we like, if I like tata sky I support, u hv d2h u support that, people bro support airtel even guy like Dishhd support dishtv without having star sports hd.
It is OK to support DTH you like. But liking is a subjective term, it is always your own opinion, and when you find someone supporting other than your own favourite DTHs, proving him wrong becomes your mission. That's how it goes. People just want to prove that what they use is the best ! [emoji4]

geekvishal said:
It is OK to support DTH you like. But liking is a subjective term, it is always your own opinion, and when you find someone supporting other than your own favourite DTHs, proving him wrong becomes your mission. That's how it goes. People just want to prove that what they use is the best ! [emoji4]
Yaa always fight started in a comparison thread, I never supported any dth, I only said what I feel.

Devesh said:
No problem we all r supporting what we like, if I like tata sky I support, u hv d2h u support that, people bro support airtel even guy like Dishhd support dishtv without having star sports hd.

SS HD channels in dishtv is unaccepted better STAR distributes their channels in other DTH or keep with it for their Maha Laxmi based Office :dodgy

Anirudha said:
SS HD channels in dishtv is unaccepted better STAR distributes their channels in other DTH or keep with it for their Maha Laxmi based Office :dodgy
I dont think it is star fault, if it is star fault then why zee gave ten hd to tata sky

Devesh said:
I dont think it is star fault, if it is star fault then why zee gave ten hd to tata sky
No bro,star is transmitting channels for their employees and providing free of cost to all dths and cable operators except dishtv and hathway.:D

piinku1 said:
No bro,star is transmitting channels for their employees and providing free of cost to all dths and cable operators except dishtv and hathway.:D
Thanks bro, I think I heard this news.

Why zee gave his channel to tata sky.

Devesh said:

Because of Media PRO :hello
Read this statement:
"We will continue to be bullies," ZEE MD, Punit Goenka had said, soon after the TRAI regulation was announced. He had said that MediaPro was never envisaged to be there forever. "We had come together to fix certain inefficiencies, our agreement was not time bound."
Many experts here thinks that Media PRO explodes because of TRAI's ruling but no body knows why Media PRO formed :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock