SOLID HDS2 2100 MPEG4 DVB-S2 HD 1080p Satellite Receiver with USB PVR stb details

• Thread starter Vinay
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 30,415
Hi dear member, i have problem in my solid box. It scan d2h active music and 3d channel in HD but cannot save it. How can i fix it . Help me

No blind scan? CI slot? Whats encryption type for card? C band channels can play?

KDkar.jpg

Thanks.

how to do blind scan in solid hds2 3000 model , it only have preset scan and auto scan functions, where upto my knowledge there is a difference in auto and blind scan...

Blind scan uses no information from the satellite TP list in your receiver, it scans the LNB Band, 950-2150mhz and looks for TPs, it then uses the LNB Freq you entered to save what it finds as TP Freqs in your memory.

and

Auto scan uses the TP Freqs in your FTAs memory for the sat you are scanning. It gets the first TP freq, then subtracts the LNB Freq, YOU have entered, from the TP freq to get the LNB Band Freq, It then looks at 974mhz and scans for channels at that freq. It then gets the next TP Freq in your list and does it again, it does this until all TP Freqs in the list have been scaned.

if blind scan is auto scan then how to enter 950-2150 mhz frequency in hds2 3000 can any one explain, upto my knowledge any experience we can not enter this value for scan, if yes then please tell procedure, a big thank you

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock